5th Annual Beat the Skins Tailgate!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think we should work out a system

whoever has tickets shares them w/ whoever doesn't, by that I mean he catches the game for a bit, walks out, hands the stub over, other person goes in a for a few, rinse, repeat, and so on and so forth

just a suggestion from a cheap, broken bastid ;)

Rudy

Reaction score
Anybody know of any extra tickets selling for a reasonable price to Cowboys faithful?? I've had to lie to Skin fans in previous years that I was a skin fan to get the tickets at a cheaper price - scalpers really ask! I know, I know...blasphemy is a sin.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2413781 said:
I think we should work out a system

whoever has tickets shares them w/ whoever doesn't, by that I mean he catches the game for a bit, walks out, hands the stub over, other person goes in a for a few, rinse, repeat, and so on and so forth

just a suggestion from a cheap, broken bastid ;)

I'd bet that if you're willing to miss kickoff and a bit of the first quarter, you'd be able to get tickets from a scalper for under face value.

Even for a big game like this, the scalpers are going to be left with tickets and they aren't going to want to eat a ticket once the game begins.

I've gotten tickets for face value at FedEx when I waited until just before kickoff, and that was for a big game as well (a Monday nighter against the Eagles).

You should come on out, have a few beers with us, and see if you get lucky with tickets.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I am definitely hitting the game so I might hit you up. Go ahead and PM me some specifics and I'll take a look. I doubt it will be 4 hours before kickoff as we have a 2 month old at home but it would be great to meet some Zoners for a bit and share a drink with them.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2414194 said:
I am definitely hitting the game so I might hit you up. Go ahead and PM me some specifics and I'll take a look. I doubt it will be 4 hours before kickoff as we have a 2 month old at home but it would be great to meet some Zoners for a bit and share a drink with them.

I'll PM you my cell and you can call if you're looking for us. But we'll park in the Green A4 lot near the Limo Lot off of Morgan Boulevard.

I have a big white utility truck and I'll have my Cowboys tent up as well.

Hope to see you there!

SilberBlau

Reaction score
I got so damn lucky. Got two tickets for face value. Why do I post this here? To rub it in your face:D

No, I only need one ticket. Sec442, 50$. So if someone here wants to go to the game, shoot me a PM. Of course, Cowboys-Fans only. We can meet at this great tailgate.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
SilberBlau;2416752 said:
I got so damn lucky. Got two tickets for face value. Why do I post this here? To rub it in your face:D

No, I only need one ticket. Sec442, 50$. So if someone here wants to go to the game, shoot me a PM. Of course, Cowboys-Fans only. We can meet at this great tailgate.

Good job!

The tailgate is coming around nicely... more and more Cowboys fans I know were able to get tickets so we'll be represented well.

If you can't get rid of the ticket, let me know and I'm sure I can find someone who'd buy it from you.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Love the face of the Skins fan in the far left.

I just love it.

arync

Reaction score
Danny White;2037064 said:
We usually show up as soon as the parking lots open... typically 4 hours before kickoff, but occasionally they open 5 hours early for night games.

I bring my DirecTV setup, and hot dogs and beer for all. We have a great time.

I always go to the game, but you'd be welcome to come and just hang out for the tailgate as well.

As for parking, we usually tailgate convenient to the metro access, so you can just metro in.

I'll update all this closer to kickoff.

Just excited today now that the schedule is set!!!!

Hope we can have a great crowd this year!

I live in the DC area and am going to the game. How can I find you guys. I'm going with 2 skins fans so we can really get fired up.