5th Annual Beat the Skins Tailgate!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Danny White;2037926 said:
Forgive me for not being scared of these guys:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/DeadTreeCrew.jpg

:fight:

This is one of the greatest pictures in the history of the zone. Everytime it comes up I die laughing.

The irony is the only Commander fan I knew growing up was a high income suburban bred white kid who talked like he was from south central and grew up struggling on the streets!!!

Hillarious.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Less than a month away now!

8:15 kickoff means the Annual Beat the Skins Tailgate will start around 4:00.

We're parking in the Green A4 lot near the Limo Lot off of Morgan Boulevard... convenient via metro as well.

If you can make it, let me know and I'll give you my cell number via PM so you can find us. I'll have my big white tailgating truck and Cowboys tent up as usual.

Should be a great time as always!

GO COWBOYS!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Danny White;2348903 said:
Less than a month away now!

8:15 kickoff means the Annual Beat the Skins Tailgate will start around 4:00.

We're parking in the Green A4 lot near the Limo Lot off of Morgan Boulevard... convenient via metro as well.

If you can make it, let me know and I'll give you my cell number via PM so you can find us. I'll have my big white tailgating truck and Cowboys tent up as usual.

Should be a great time as always!

GO COWBOYS!

I'm definitely going to try and make this one.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

The fact that the dude in the 56 jersey is wearing gloves, as if he's actually going to be playing some ball of some sort, speaks volumes to how pathetic this picture is, and that doesn't even cover the really awesome things like wearing your hat all screwed up, over the top of your headband, so that you can try and look all 'hard'.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score

:laugh2: Who:laugh1:are :lmao: these :lmao2: thugs?!!!!! No way I'm going now, these guys are HARDCORE!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2349108 said:
:laugh2: Who:laugh1:are :lmao: these :lmao2: thugs?!!!!! No way I'm going now, these guys are HARDCORE!!!!
Three guys who put together wouldn't make a tough man but who talk like they are some kind of tough.

If you print that picture out it is actually a scratch and sniff. Scratch it and take a whiff. You will smell tuna.

:wink2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder about the Tailgate this Sunday!

I don't know if we're going to have a big group this year as tickets are harder to come by. But I'll be there starting about 4 hours before kickoff, so if you're planning on being there as well, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how to find us and you can stop by and have a couple of beers with us!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Danny White;2412626 said:
Just a quick reminder about the Tailgate this Sunday!

I don't know if we're going to have a big group this year as tickets are harder to come by. But I'll be there starting about 4 hours before kickoff, so if you're planning on being there as well, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how to find us and you can stop by and have a couple of beers with us!

Man i wish I lived in the area cause I'd be there for sure.

ljs44

Reaction score
Danny White;2036429 said:
I had to pick something good for my 8000th post, so what better than to announce:

Danny White's

5th Annual "Beat the Skins" Tailgate

November 16, 2008
Fed Ex Field​

Mark your calenders now for this historic event!

Would love to be there, but didn't get the tickets this season. Should be fun though!!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
damnit

stupid work

I would take off, but I'm already taking off Saturday to see Navy/Notre Dame

to so be able to pick on tomson in person, oh man, to see the back of his golden locks as he runs away...

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Taking my 2 boys to their 1st Cowboys game(11 and 9 years old). They are so fired up. Hope its not cold so they can sport the Romo jerseys behind the Commanders bench. We are about 12 rows up around the 35 yard line(Skins Side).May stop and say hey if we can find ya.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ljs44;2412660 said:
Would love to be there, but didn't get the tickets this season. Should be fun though!!!!

Sorry you can't make it Lou. It's been a tough market for tickets this year. I was barely able to get one.

demirji22

Reaction score
So how many people usually show up?
and is the TV you bring big enough for everybody to watch the game?
I might come by, it sounds like alot of fun.
It sure beats the hell out of watching the game with Commander fans!

SilberBlau

Reaction score
craigslist is full of tickets. i don't have one yet but I'll join the tailgate and will see if scalping works here as well as it does in good ol' germany. that is a 90k stadium, so i'm optimistic.;)
If there is someone here who thinks about going to the game but doesn't want to sit alone between those mean Commanders, you can shoot me a pm and maybe we get a pair of tickets from craigslist.

JBS

Reaction score
Danny White;2412928 said:
Sorry you can't make it Lou. It's been a tough market for tickets this year. I was barely able to get one.

why do you think tickets this year are so hard to get? Steeler fans got a hold of them quite easily..

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2413475 said:
why do you think tickets this year are so hard to get? Steeler fans got a hold of them quite easily..

I don't really know... maybe they're not. I just had a harder time than usual.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
demirji22;2412968 said:
So how many people usually show up?
and is the TV you bring big enough for everybody to watch the game?
I might come by, it sounds like alot of fun.
It sure beats the hell out of watching the game with Commander fans!

I usually have about 12 in my group and a few usually show up from the Zone here. Typically people come and go in the hours before the tailgate. We always have a good time, though.

I usually bring a 80" front projection TV.