6-6, 6-6, 6-6

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
The Eagles look pretty pedestrian so far this year. There are a bunch of pedestrians in the East. Hey, there are a bunch of pedestrian teams all over the NFL, 22-23 to be exact

dwreck27

Reaction score
Very possible, though I have a feeling that NY might take it to Philly.

Yeah thats a team that isnt just gonna roll over and take their Loss...

Plus that Eagles secondary is depleted easy pickings for Eli, ODB etc..

CCBoy

Reaction score
It is gonna be a wild month
If we lose to the saints as most think we will then we have to win the rest
The colts are playing good football and division games are always tough
I’m gonna add some more gray hair in December

This season, black 'n blue December belongs to the Cowboys.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This could be the case. I worry about the Colts game. It could be the deciding factor.

We're essentially in the BCS. Every week from this point is CRITICAL to our playoff lives. We really need a bunch of injured guys back. Really interested to see Austin on the field with Coop and Co..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what I would bet on. All 6-6 by the end of next weekend.

I'm just relieved it's looking like the Cowboys won't be giving the Raiders a top 10 pick.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Then we beat Philly and stay in 1st place.

If we beat Philly and NY we will be 8-5 with 3 games left and hold tiebreaker against both philly and Washington. I believe 9-7 wins the division this year...we beat philly best they can do is 9 wins...if philly beats Washington and they lose at least 1 of their last 4(titans) best they could do is 9 wins...we beat philly giants and TB guarantees at least 9 wins.

We control our destiny and looks very likely we will win the division

Flamma

Reaction score
Never be certain of any loss. In my lifetime I was never more sure of a loss. At least these are the three I can remember. Good thing I stopped gambling long before these games.

In 2009 Dallas at New Orleans. 24-17
In 2014 Dallas at Seattle. 27-20
This year Dallas at Philadelphia 27-20

There were good reasons these games could be seen as done deals. There was no upside to the Cowboys chances in any one of them. Even against the spread.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
With all the DB injuries and the eagles D line not playing well. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Giants win.
OBJ is going to kill them. Their corners are injured so they aren't going to press him typically means a free release off the line.

Praxit

Reaction score
..NY playing some good ball right now. That game 50/50. As per the rest, its looking that way. Dallas can kick it up another notch by kicking butt on Thurs. Will see.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
He wears 55 and hunts wolves.
Speaking of that. Did anyone hear the wolf calls after Vander Esch deflected that pass in the end zone that Awuzie had a chance to intercept? I could have sworn I heard that coming from our sound system at the stadium after that.

Either way, it would be pretty cool if they did it, whenever he makes a big play.
:thumbup:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Is OBJ playing, if he is, and with? the Eagles secondary banged up ... he could have a monster day.