6 sacks.

btcutter

Reaction score
We are wasting our best pass rusher on coverage. It's ok to disguise and occasionally have him cover but running him around is wearing him our at end of the game. I see him lumbering and passrush without much energy toward the end of the game.

Wake up Zimmer and Bill......

es22

Reaction score
diamond cutter said:
I bet we would've had more had we drafted Wimbley or Lawson. :laugh1: :lmao2:

where would they play? I cant see them playing in place of Ware and Ellis

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
anyone have ware's official numbers? i counted 2.5 but not sure that's right. i have a bet at work with a guy at work that ware gets 12 or more this season.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Teague31 said:
anyone have ware's official numbers? i counted 2.5 but not sure that's right. i have a bet at work with a guy at work that ware gets 12 or more this season.

...gamebook lists him at 1 sack officially. It says Eliis got 1.5 and the team 6 altogether.

jesusphreak

Reaction score
davidyee said:
...gamebook lists him at 1 sack officially. It says Eliis got 1.5 and the team 6 altogether.

I knew he didn't get more than 1 solo-sack, but it seemed like he should've gotten a few more of those half-sacks, he was in there on a lot of them.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
jesusphreak said:
I knew he didn't get more than 1 solo-sack, but it seemed like he should've gotten a few more of those half-sacks, he was in there on a lot of them.

... to find out the rules that the statistician uses to determine things like sacks. I thought the number was low myself.

marchetta

Reaction score
jesusphreak said:
Should of had another, but it was ruled a PF when he butted heads with Brunnel on the sack. That sucks. He well could have had 2 other 1/2 sacks.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
He may have only got 1 solo sack but his number of pressures should be way up there

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
rexrobinson said:
He may have only got 1 solo sack but his number of pressures should be way up there

... he led the team. In QH (quarterback hurries) he credited with three.

Ken

Reaction score
Jason Hatcher is a beast and a great draft pick. This kid put pressure on last week and should have had a few sacks tonight.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Don't get too high on our D...

It was without Portis, and it was Brunnel.

even still, the potential is there, and we did a pretty good job on Fred Taylor

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
davidyee said:

Who got the other .5? Because Ellis and Ware, and no one else, converged for that sack.