63 million $ man

RonWashington

Reaction score
45 Million guaranteed going to cost the Giants 27 salary cap hit next season he’s got a sack and a half this season . Leonard Williams is the highest priced Giant and the complaint is he’s been invisible for long stretches this season. Not sure he needed to be re-signed once they got him.

Speaking of this D what’s happened to the team that bottled up the Cowboys to finish 2020 to the tune of 19 points other then the obvious Dullton was the QB. Patrick Graham the DC you would think invented defense the way the gushing was going.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
45 Million guaranteed going to cost the Giants 27 salary cap hit next season he’s got a sack and a half this season . Leonard Williams is the highest priced Giant and the complaint is he’s been invisible for long stretches this season. Not sure he needed to be re-signed once they got him.

Speaking of this D what’s happened to the team that bottled up the Cowboys to finish 2020 to the tune of 19 points other then the obvious Dullton was the QB. Patrick Graham the DC you would think invented defense the way the gushing was going.
He actually seems even more invisible than what his stats suggest

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
His 2022 salary ($19M) is fully guaranteed. He has a base salary of $18M for 2023. I doubt he will ever see any of that 2023 money unless he has a monster 2022 year. The contract will be, in essence, a 2-year $45M contract. Still a horrible contract at $22.5M/year.

He will be cut in 2023.

The Golladay contract is horrible too.

RonWashington

Reaction score
His 2022 salary ($19M) is fully guaranteed. He has a base salary of $18M for 2023. I doubt he will ever see any of that 2023 money unless he has a monster 2022 year. The contract will be, in essence, a 2-year $45M contract. Still a horrible contract at $22.5M/year.

He will be cut in 2023.

45 ( mill ) of Williams contact guaranteed so after his agents cut he got a nice direct deposit that day.

Flamma

Reaction score

He will be cut in 2023.

Agreed. He probably never sees 2023. But I don't get how they got there with his contract. He was drafted in 2015. His rookie deal and 5th year option would be done after 2019. Did they franchise tag him in 2020? Now they have Dexter Lawrence to worry about.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They paid Leonard Williams and let Dalvin Tomlinson walk. Total boneheaded move that I thank them for.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Along with Leonard Williams massive contract the Giants lost safety Jabrille Peppers to a serious leg injury against Carolina after already losing Blake Martinez earlier this year along with Saquon Barkley and Olinemen Nick Gates .

Bad timing for Peppers his rookie contract was going to expire at yrs end going into free agency . He might have been an attractive target for Dallas next yr but it’s really a health risk to sign him now after the season.