Twitter: 7/28/21 Cowboys Tweets

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

Man, with Tyron and La'el looking healthy, plus Martin being healthy (I know he had a mild ankle sprain yesterday) too, and with McGovern stepping up, our O-line is looking great! Both Dak and Zeke lost some weight and both are motivated, plus throw in a healthy Jawin, and Schultz who's getting better and better, PLUS, our insanely talented WR corps, this offense on paper looks to be unstoppable. This is a big year for Kellen Moore. He's got all the tools to make this a #1 ranked offense. I think we'll give the 2013 Denver Broncos offense a run for their money.

:flagwave:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Good news about McGovern and McKeon. I think they feel confident McGovern can back up both guard positions, hence they are working Williams at center. I understand it's better to not have 2 people playing new positions on the OL, but in a long term event it will be better to get the best 5 OL on the field.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So basically Michael Gallup can't practice today because Dak Prescott sucks.

I think you are part of the reason my blood pressure is going down. My doctor is taking the credit so let's just let him have his moment. :lmao: