bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Round 2- SS- Johnathan Abram (5'11, 205) Miss State
Round 3- OLB- Terrill Hanks (6'2, 234) New Mexico State
Round 4- 1-Tech- Daylon Mack (6'1, 320) Texas A&M
Round 4c- RB- Dexter Williams (5'11, 215) Notre Dame
Round 5- TE- Tommy Sweeney (6'5, 253) Boston College
Round 7- OT- Brandon Knight (6'5, 307) Indiana

Abrams, starting strong side safety to go along with Earl Thomas picked up in free agency on the weak side. Two good backups in Woods and Heath.

Hanks, others would go with a 1 tech or TE here but i believe this kid is something special and will shoot up draft boards after the combine. He would start at strong side lb only playing 20 percent of the snaps that's including special teams. He would be a solid back up at MLB for Jaylon that way Leighton wouldn't have to slide over to Mike and could continue to do his thing at Will LB; Joe Thomas is back up at will and Sam.
Mack, would rotate with the human log and help keep the Linebackers clean in the running game.
Williams, change of pace back for Zeke
Sweeney, Better blocking TE than what the team already has and can catch if need be
Knight, one of the most athletic tackles in this years draft, needs to add strength; a project

Sydla

Reaction score
Decent but the LB would be a non starter there. I’d rather take a DE there.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No offense, I would absolutely hate that draft. Mack is the only one that remotely is worth the slot selected.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Decent but the LB would be a non starter there. I’d rather take a DE there.

I agree. Not a bad draft outside of the LB in the 3rd, we just took a mid rounder last year?

If we could land Abrams in the 2nd I'd be pumped. Might be the best SS in the draft .