7 Round NFL.com Mock Draft

cowboyec

Reaction score
hate the analyst but I actually like that draft.
I doubt we'd pass Tillery but those 4th Rd picks and Willis in the 5th are pretty good.
still hate that analyst tho.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is as bad as it gets for a mock draft. I hate when guys who get paid to follow this stuff publish drafts like this, basically a waste of time.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...r-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

Has us taking an RB in round 2, a WR in 3, and a TE in 4.
I wouldn’t rule it out. We’ve seen this team take a tight end when they were set there in the 2nd round, we’ve seen them draft a running back with the 4th overall pick...we’ve seen them draft s slot receiver when they had Cole....you just don’t know.

Rajveer

Reaction score
That is the reason, there is no point in looking at these mocks created by people who know nothing about the internal workings of a team. I don't remember the last time our draft looked anything like the mocks that were out there. Some are fun to look at though.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
It looks like our Elite quarterback needs even more help with the first three picks going to that side of the ball :muttley:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is as bad as it gets for a mock draft. I hate when guys who get paid to follow this stuff publish drafts like this, basically a waste of time.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...r-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

A lot of mocks are really just based on where the creator of the mock thinks the player will be drafted.

In other words the mock is just player rankings in disguise. The media person likely prefers to spend time looking at players but does not really care about the needs of all 32 teams.

Slibbles

Reaction score
If we took a RB in the 2nd, I could only assume that it would be to replace Zeke at the end of his contract. I wouldn't take one before the 4th, unless every other position was a barren wasteland at #58. I like the positions addressed in the mock, it's just way out of order and I hope draft day lines up better for us. Really hoping for a S or DT at #58.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we took a RB in the 2nd, I could only assume that it would be to replace Zeke at the end of his contract. I wouldn't take one before the 4th, unless every other position was a barren wasteland at #58. I like the positions addressed in the mock, it's just way out of order and I hope draft day lines up better for us. Really hoping for a S or DT at #58.

Seeing how they said they will pick up the 5th year options, I doubt that is the reason.
If that is the reason. Then this team really is more stupid than it appears at times.

But agree, not before the 4th round. There will be a S and DT at 58, even at 90 in the 3rd round.
I still think a LB in the 4th also. Only have 6 on the roster, and I don’t think they will try to fill out that spot with all UDFA players.

VanJaylon

Reaction score
Our 2nd round pick might as well be a 3rd wouldn’t be surprised getting wiped out at safety.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised or too disappointed if #58 was a big, strong G.

blueblood70

Reaction score

not happening all 3 offense no way..bad mock WR and TE RB in the draft yes but we are going Safety and DL earlier maybe RB 3 or 4 unless a WR and TE are blue chip and fall to us, yes.. we arent desperate there.. Im betting Safety/DL 2/3 RB 4 5 TE 6 WR 7 OL/Kicker

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Madame Rosaline and a Ouija board has as much chance at being right as this mock.

I think I am going to do a pay-per-view listing of the winners of ever major golf tournament of the next golfing season.

I can be arbitrary and completely wrong for money, just like this guy.

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Our 2nd round pick might as well be a 3rd wouldn’t be surprised getting wiped out at safety.
Just like the wr depth dropped Gallup in their lap, there should be safeties that are there at 58. It would be odd for all of them to get taken.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
to be fair, the board will be split, bad or good picks. Dallas will most likely ignore what it needs , again and try to go another way and be denied again. So i wont be worried either way they go. a lot of people were against the LVE pick, wrong. i didnt care for the Williams pick, but it might pay off. Lets just see how it falls.