7 What is your under/over number of wins this season?

XXLMike

Reaction score
That’s the over under I’m giving you - does this team have 6 wins left in it?

After the performance Thursday night, where we barely squeaked by a team we beat 40 to 0 on opening night last year — I don’t think we do.

Reinforcements?

Any competent general manager woke up Friday morning and immediately started scouring the league for potential trade targets as well as practice squad steals from other team teams.

We need defensive back depth immediately and we need help along the defensive line.

I don’t see JJ doing anything except waiting for Parsons and DLaw to get healthy.

We’re on primetime again Sunday Night Football versus Pittsburgh Steelers team with as good to head coaches you’re gonna find. - I see us losing that game 27 - 10.
We do not have the horses to run with Detroit either.

2-4 Into the bye week .

No running game no pass rush no CB depth nothing of quality on the DL - leading the league in penalties.

Let me answer this question as well. Would you rather have the Giants roster or the Cowboys roster?

XXLMike

Reaction score
Giant benching Daniel Jones for Drew Lock the Giants will be honest the entire season now with a real quarterback watch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Giant benching Daniel Jones for Drew Lock the Giants will be honest the entire season now with a real quarterback watch.
Drew Lock is 9-14 as a starting QB. If he was any good Denver and Seattle would have kept him. He’s a journeyman.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably the under. I think Dallas splits with Wash and Philly, beats NY again and wins against Carolina. That puts em at six wins and they might win another, probably Tampa or Atlanta. That is in no-mans land for a good draft slot, potentially top 10 though.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Probably the under. I think Dallas splits with Wash and Philly, beats NY again and wins against Carolina. That puts em at six wins and they might win another, probably Tampa or Atlanta. That is in no-mans land for a good draft slot, potentially top 10 though.
Yes, I have a struggling to win six I don’t think people really realize how bad this team is and how many complementary depth players we lost and quite frankly good players that we lost for absolutely nothing and then we didn’t replace them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s the over under I’m giving you - does this team have 6 wins left in it?
Over/under questions are always 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and so on.

So to try and answer your question, the Cowboys will win 7 or more games this year.

Also, this should be a poll thread. Much easier to keep track and see how everyone feels.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We will be around 7-10, a healthy late push could get us a wild card sniff but would be surprised.
This team is going to string together several losses in the upcoming weeks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over 7. I will wait and see the impact of the injuries to DLaw and Micah.
As the odds of winning the next 2 games are lower now. As many had us already losing these 2 games. And the next 2 after the bye.

I had us at 11-6. So now will say 9-8 or 10-7.