7 What is your under/over number of wins this season?

rambo2

Reaction score
I think the last report I read stated both were worse than originally expected which means 4games plus…I’d be shocked to see them out there in any meaningful capacity in the next month.

Maybe I’m just jaded with this team
It is what it is. I'll stick with 2 or 3. You have the extra rest this week and a bye week in the rehab period.

ICP

Reaction score
I'm lowering mine from 8 to 7 but honestly thinking it could be 5 or 6

CWR

Reaction score
I thought we could beat Pittsburgh before the injury updates. I still think we can, but it's gonna take some breaks and guys stepping up.

Originally said 11 wins, but given where we are and missing our top 2 defenders 7-9 games sounds more realistic.

I'm a fan though so I'll say we beat Pitts, lost to Detroit and get back Parsons. Hopefully some other wrongs have been righted by then and we can push for 10 or 11.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Going in I had them at 9-7 entering the final week. I’d drop it to 8-8. Same thing.

I expect 500 in the division, 500 vs the AFC North, about 500 at home as well as the road. No man’s land…your typical Jason Garrett season where Jerry thinks better days are just around the corner because they added some draft picks.

Relevant….I guess.