8-1

jchocolate82

Reaction score
Thats all i need to remember to feel confident going into this regular season game. Are boy wonder is 8-1 on the road I think he lives for the challenge of the opposing fans heckling him in hostile territory.

Here's to you Romo give them hell in their own house:cool:

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm having a bad feeling about this game. It looks like the Giants are going to win 20-14. :(

Skip Bayless said TO will kick this team to the curb afterwards. Is anyone else worried now? :(

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:
For some reason, I'm having a bad feeling about this game. It looks like the Giants are going to win 20-14. :(

Skip Bayless said TO will kick this team to the curb afterwards. Is anyone else worried now? :(

Nope, not at all and I don't know what you've seen to be worried about either. This game won't be close.. Boyz 35 Giants 17

jchocolate82

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:

Hey man turn that frown upside down with an 8-1 ;)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The giants have talked soo much crap again that once we get up 2 scores they will fold again!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:

Are we supposed to be worried that SKIP BAYLESS of all people said TO will kick this team to the curb? I still can't believe you think TO will blow up. Hes a changed player.

And also, how do you know "it looks like" the Boy's will lose?

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:

Get rid of the negative vibes :mad:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
it's actually 8-2(including seattle) so let's just hope it doesn't come down to a fg attempt

jchocolate82

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1754304 said:
it's actually 8-2(including seattle) so let's just hope it doesn't come down to a fg attempt

I meant regular season. Dont take away my 8-1 joy man:(

Mansta54

Reaction score
jchocolate82;1754309 said:
I meant regular season. Dont take away my 8-1 joy man:(

8-1 is very accurrate, you don't include post season into the regular season record. We are a damn good road team since Romo took over and thats the bottom line. It'll be 9-1 sunday nite!!!

jchocolate82

Reaction score
Mansta54;1754316 said:
8-1 is very accurrate, you don't include post season into the regular season record. We are a damn good road team since Romo took over and thats the bottom line. It'll be 9-1 sunday nite!!!

Thats just crazy that we have that streak going on the road. Someones streak is gonna end Sunday and i'm not seeing it be us. Oh and it helps that the Gnats are 4-14 after the bye great stat:cool:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1754304 said:

Both times was as a result of field goals. Blocked Vandy field goal vs washington, and the seattle thing i don't talk about.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1754340 said:
Both times was as a result of field goals. Blocked Vandy field goal vs washington, and the seattle thing i don't talk about.

I don't even wanna talk about the Washington game either :(

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
jchocolate82;1754344 said:
Oh yes thank you TO:( . I almost forgot about that game

Sad part about it is you are probably serious.

Like it was alllllll his fault. :banghead:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
8-1 is BIG here

we need to put away the division these next two games. If we fail here it can quickly unravel like 2005 did.

I think Tank breathes life into our defense and we put another 45 points on Giants. I hope weather hangs on - it's starting to get cold Nor east last few days.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Nors;1754444 said:
8-1 is BIG here

we need to put away the division these next two games. If we fail here it can quickly unravel like 2005 did.

I think Tank breathes life into our defense and we put another 45 points on Giants. I hope weather hangs on - it's starting to get cold Nor east last few days.

This is a totally different and mentality, I don't see that happening even if we lost. I see us beaten the Giants soundly sunday in NY. By the way, calling for 55 degrees sunday for the game. Thats great football weather...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:

Troll alert...