8-1

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I stopped worrying about this team after we dismantled Philly...say what you want...but that victory was about overcoming a mental hurdle. And it showed me this team means busiess. I just don't think Eli is that good...and I think the boyz are tired of him looking good against us...in fact he has been good against Wade's defense i SD as well....that ends this weekend. If we don't turn the ball over or play poor on special teams...we win

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I was more worried about the Eagle game. We'll win this game and I don't think it'll be all that close. I'm more confident about this game than any other game we've played this year. Seriously.

I'm never this confident.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754239 said:
For some reason, I'm having a bad feeling about this game. It looks like the Giants are going to win 20-14. :(

Skip Bayless said TO will kick this team to the curb afterwards. Is anyone else worried now? :(

Skip bayless knows as much about football as I do about moon rockets. Not enough to get off the ground but just enough to fizzle on the pad.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
The team is so talented....the only way we can lose...turnovers.

Relax and enjoy the show.

We should win.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1754449 said:
This is a totally different and mentality, I don't see that happening even if we lost. I see us beaten the Giants soundly sunday in NY. By the way, calling for 55 degrees sunday for the game. Thats great football weather...

55 - Thats a favorable forecast. It's been 29-35 when sun goes down 3 hours North, of recent.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Nors;1754659 said:
55 - Thats a favorable forecast. It's been 29-35 when sun goes down 3 hours North, of recent.

Yep, its gonna be great football weather and dry for a BIGTIME butt whuppin in NY. We're gonna put a sound lickin on them. I can't wait, they do alot of talking!!!