8/2 Afternoon Practice Report

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Thanks much for sharing! Posts like this are what makes this board great.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I don't have a pre-draft report but I remember from the Ranch Report he ran his 40 in under 4.3.

Actually found info...supposedly, in private workouts he was timed in 4.15 and 4.16.

While that is doubtful, it is clear he can fly. Parcells has said he is the fastest RB in camp by far, and we know Jujo is a 4.3-4.4 guy.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wimbo said:
I don't think Reshard Lee is nearly as fast as Thompson. Anyone have numbers?

Right, Lee was not that fast, he was a turtle compared to what we hear about Thompson.

I do not recall any reports on Lee, like we are hearing about Thompson.

Bobo

Reaction score
This is what nfl.com says about Lee - "4.38 in the 40-yard dash … 1.48 in the 10-yard dash … 36½-inch vertical jump … 310-pound power clean … 3.69 in the 20-yard shuttle. At 5-10, 227". I remember reading something else that had him in the 4.4's. I still think soley on running ability, he's got some good potential.

Didn't know TT was supposed to be super fast, but that kinda speed could be deadly on kick returns. So maybe he could be like Lee in that capacity.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
It seems like one on one our offensive linemen can hold their own against the pass. It didn't sound like they were as good against the run and that could be good news for our defensive front 7.
It also sounds like Henson is not doing as bad as I've heard about and that's good news for our franchise.

Good work!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
bbgun said:
"1) Julius tried to run outside to the left but was forced inside by Henry (0 yd)"

Cut him.

That was funny!!

TheHustler

Reaction score
Another fantastic recap Thanks Radiohead! I like LA defending Julius. Sounds like we're starting to get some cohesion on offense.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
In all of Radiohead's excellent reports when you see TD you will most likely find Henson was QBing (just thought I would point that out:D)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nors said:
GLOVER UP TO 288

And getting some 3-4 DE reps. This is sic -

We can go 3-4, 4-3 on the fly and for the first time be STOUDT at point of attack and not undersized going backwards. This is a great transformation. I am so up for this season to START!

I missed the DE reps (Glover) ? Where did you see that ? I did hear him saying he would before camp started.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Jarv said:
I missed the DE reps (Glover) ? Where did you see that ? I did hear him saying he would before camp started.

I'm not 100% certain he saw what he thinks he saw, he said he saw Glover, Spears and Coleman on the field with Dat, Burnett and 5 DBs that's 10 players, so...

Either a DE did not come on the field for our 4 lineman nickel, or he did not see Ellis or Ware outside of Glover.;)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Also noticed as I read thro the whole thread that Romo is on the 2nd team and Henson 3rd team offense.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Also noticed as I read thro the whole thread that Romo is on the 2nd team and Henson 3rd team offense.

If you go back to the first two days that was reversed. They are flipping them.

Henson also had a good practice based on his breakdown.