88 is a Homer. and got it right!

Kevin T

Reaction score
Say what you want about Michael Irvin being an obvious homer for the Boys in his pregame predictions....but he was the only one that predicted the Cowboys win while I think everyone else had the foreskins winning big. Haters love to hate the Boys!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I think he always has us winning lol. He's a true fan. :(

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Say what you want about Michael Irvin being an obvious homer for the Boys in his pregame predictions....but he was the only one that predicted the Cowboys win while I think everyone else had the foreskins winning big. Haters love to hate the Boys!
Ummmmm...........Although I didnt outright predict a win, I said I could see them winning this game because thats just how football goes. Every dog has his day type thing. Which is pretty much what happened. Everything went right.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
As long as we sweep the Commanders we can go 2-14...:p

robjay04

Reaction score
I love Michael Irvin. He is the only good thing in the media nowadays...not just sports media.

I was happy to hear a few “MY SON” quotes in the postgame. When Dez is going, he does remind me of Irvin. We really need to get him in space more...puzzling we take advantage of his YAC ability so infrequently. That cut he made after his big catch was a thing of beauty.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I love Michael Irvin. He is the only good thing in the media nowadays...not just sports media.

I was happy to hear a few “MY SON” quotes in the postgame. When Dez is going, he does remind me of Irvin. We really need to get him in space more...puzzling we take advantage of his YAC ability so infrequently. That cut he made after his big catch was a thing of beauty.

We don’t put our players in a position to excel and we don’t take advantage of mismatches and we don’t adapt during game time. In short Coaching.