9/11 pentagon plane crash

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
The biggest pile of elephant dung ever dumped on this great board... for the second time.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
BostonCowboy said:
I don't know much about the pentagon plane crash and I don't know how reliable some of this info is (anything can be fabricated these days), but it does make you take a second to think.

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this, but for those that haven't here ya go...

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
Well from personal experince with one of our Apache helicopters that went up in flames.

We had the pilots out flying all of a sudden there warning lights started going off there was a fire on the bird. They discharge 2 halon fire estguisher mounted in the aft area of the helicopter. This did not put out the fire they landed in an open field and with in 5 minutes the helcopter was in flames within 30 minutes the fire department was there with foam to control the fire and put it out.

In that time period 3/4 of the helcopiter was burned to complete ash the whole middle section was ash not one freakin part was left from the section that burned up.

Now this was in an open field where they could contain the fire and no explosion.

So something to ponder why there may have not been anything left.