9 Minute critique on Tyler Guyton in Ram's game

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't know if he is by far. Tyler might be the best LT currently on our roster, followed by Asim, who looked technically solid last preseason. Guyton might be the most physically gifted for the position.

This is the main reason I'm not overly concerned about the spot. If Guyton isn't ready. If his technique just needs too much work, then we've got options that may be better than him right now. Of course, he'll be given every opportunity to hold down that job before we turn to those other options.
They are not moving Tyler unless it is an emergency.

reddyuta

Reaction score
you can teach technique in the NFL but not power or speedy footwork,either you have it or you dont.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry, but I had some stuff to do this morning & just got back. I think everybody is comfortable with Guyton & willing to put up with a few rookie moments.

He seems to recover quickly, but Myles Garrett will be a tough first true test for him. Kind of a baptism by fire.

I still wish I knew something about #51, but there's a lot of training camp left to help Guyton work out the kinks.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did it also break down 9 mind of the good plays of Guyton!? If not I'm not interested
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking.

It's 9 minutes, not 9 different plays. I thought he did a good job at breaking down Tyler's strengths & things he needs to work on.