A 3 game win streak and all will be well

Yep. Beat the bad teams and all is well...until you actually play a good team.
The final win tally counts for playoffs , good teams beat bad teams and survive a few games against good teams and that’s how we can get to playoffs, unfortunately one season is not enough to overcome all defensive problems, also the culture has to change. It seems that big name productive players come here and become lazy - Clark, QW etc. Porter to be seen
 
The final win tally counts for playoffs , good teams beat bad teams and survive a few games against good teams and that’s how we can get to playoffs, unfortunately one season is not enough to overcome all defensive problems, also the culture has to change. It seems that big name productive players come here and become lazy - Clark, QW etc. Porter to be seen
It's sad that this is all we got. I so wish I could see us win just one more SB. We have an 83 year old owner that won't stay out of the way. Probably one of the worst coaches in the league who only cares about being liked. A QB that can look elite one minute until the pressure gets to him. A defense that can be the worse anyone has ever seen. It could be because until lately the FO only cared about offense. They also only care about publicly, not actually winning anything. Something does feel different now. Maybe Jerry knows something none of us do. I doubt any of it will work. I actually understand fans who think we've tried only the draft and that didn't work. Let's try something different. Should have been using the draft and fa all along together for years. I guess Jerry is finally going all in. Beating winless teams and the NFC Least won't prove anything. After Thanksgiving and into the playoffs will prove if this team has staying power or false hope once again. I hope they finally prove me wrong. 4 playoff wins this century sucks. The sad thing is. It didn't have to Be this way. Jerry did it to himself and took all of us with him. I hope it isn't too late but I still don't think he knows what he's doing. You'd think just by sure luck we'd stumble into a championship game by now.
 
The way this team is coached I have zero confidence predicting wins. Yes they should be 4-2 in three weeks but at the same time they should be 3-0 now instead of 1-2.

I doubt even the winless Texans and Bucs are overly worried right now about Dallas.
 
It's optimistic to think this team can win 3 in a row. Although, I do admit we seem to be catching some opponents with issues of their own. Yet, those seem to be the ones that throttle us.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,846
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top