A 53 with Rush, Noah and Rico

Reaction score
I think choice for last spot would be between Swaim, Durant and Cleary. I went with Swaim. Obviously, decisions would have to be made when suspended players return.

QB (3)- Prescott, Moore, Rush
RB (4)- McFadden, Morris, R. Smith, K. Smith [Elliot suspension]
WR (6)- Bryant, T Will, Beasley, Butler, Switzer, Brown
TE (4)- Witten, Hanna, Swaim, Gathers
OL (8)- T. Smith, Cooper, T Fred, Martin, Collins, C. Green, J. Looney, B. Bell
= 25

DL (9)- D Law, Paea, M. Collins, T. Crawford, Mayowa, Taco, Thornton, L. Neal, Tapper [Irving, Moore suspension]
LB (6)- Lee, Hitchens, D. Wilson, J. Smith, Nzeocha, Wilber, Durant
CB (6)- O Scan, Carroll, A Brown, Awuzie, J. Lewis, M. White
S (4)- B. Jones, Heath, Frazier, X Woods
=25

K- Bailey
P- C. Jones
LS- Ladoucier
=3

PS = Ivie, Duke Thomas, Lenny Jones, A Jones, Nwachakchu, Cleary

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
So who gets cut when the suspended players come back at rb, lb, and Dl

Good work on the 53.... looks strong

sbark

Reaction score
Drop a QB and I'm a big fan of this roster.
I think your dang close on the end result........
If C.Rush can show progress..........I could see Moore (Qb) dropped after 4 games when he comes back, but that could well be taken care of by a injury at a position.

Reaction score
So who gets cut when the suspended players come back at rb, lb, and Dl

Good work on the 53.... looks strong

I think I'd cut Neal when Moore returns (Moore can play some 3tech and Crawford can kick inside). Neal then goes to PS.

Morris gets cut when Zeke returns (Tough, I know, and he's having a great camp. But it's a choice between him and McFadden IMO. Rod Smith too valuable on ST and upside).

Depending on how they feel about Rush, cut K. Moore when Irving returns. Otherwise, cut M. White (if we were able to slip Duke Thomas onto PS).

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I think choice for last spot would be between Swaim, Durant and Cleary. I went with Swaim. Obviously, decisions would have to be made when suspended players return.

= 25

DL (9)- D Law, Paea, M. Collins, T. Crawford, Mayowa, Taco, Thornton, L. Neal, Tapper [Irving, Moore suspension]
=25

K- Bailey
P- C. Jones
LS- Ladoucier
=3

How does Hanna keep making this team? He has spent the majority of his career injured and what is his big contribution when he does get on the field? A dropped pass in only a handful of plays.

Macnalty

Reaction score
How does Hanna keep making this team? He has spent the majority of his career injured and what is his big contribution when he does get on the field? A dropped pass in only a handful of plays.
He is the blocker we wish Jason Witten could be.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

= 25

=25

K- Bailey
P- C. Jones
LS- Ladoucier
=3

Chances are Wilson and Carroll will be suspended by the start of the season so that potentially opens two more spots. Right now, some changes I would make:

-I'd keep Cleary over Bell. I haven't been impressed with Bell and he is more expensive than Cleary.
-Nzeocha has done nothing to earn spot and looked awful last night. I would rather keep Jones. Had hoped WIlber or Durant would be gone but doubt it.

The interesting cuts are going to be when the suspended guys come back....of course there could be some injuries that make it easier.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'd keep Swaim over Hanna at this point.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I like Byron Bell and hoped he would emerge for us at LG, however I think there is a 0% chance he makes the team over Emmett Cleary. Other than that and have 7 LBs and thus 54, it looks solid. And I guess I'm the only one, but I don't get the Nzeocha love...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I like Byron Bell and hoped he would emerge for us at LG, however I think there is a 0% chance he makes the team over Emmett Cleary. Other than that and have 7 LBs and thus 54, it looks solid. And I guess I'm the only one, but I don't get the Nzeocha love...
What? No one thinks he's gonna make the roster.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
That looks on the button. I would switch White for Thomas based on what I've seen and read so far. Skipper goes to PS imo along with Showers.

Yeah, Skip (and I'm a fan) could slide into practice squad through waivers. I just don't want Rush going ANYWHERE.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
My 53 is almost identical to yours.

Only difference is I have us keeping Cleary over Looney. Looney is expendable with Cooper being able to play Center.

Then when Zeke, Irving, and Moore return, you can get rid of one of the RB's, Neal, and the 6th CB (White). Easy.