Video: A bit of a consolation prize (J.Wash)

RonWashington

Reaction score
He’s got a motor reminds me of Gallup RAC elusive .What number should I be looking for streaming into the Green Bay end Zone . With Brown on board and Wash I’m glad Jerry didn’t surrender a 2nd round pick to the Texans . Wash it seems needs to stay healthy I don’t think he’s an every down player . Rotate him with a Tolbert or Turpin . We have enough talent in the WR meeting room # 4 needs to pull the trigger .

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He seems to go get the ball much better than Cedee.

CeeDee has no problem going after the ball in traffic. Watch his highlights and you'll see him taking some big hits.

On the interception play CeeDee just lost track of the DB, because he was looking back for the ball. It would have been a big play if Dak would have thrown it right to the DB making him stand in place. Lamb would have intercepted the ball from the DB, while the DB was standing there flat footed.

But as it were Dak threw it short and the DB ran up and intercepted the pass. If Lamb would have known that DB was moving forward toward the ball, I guarantee you he would have taken the big hit to catch the ball. Like I said watch CeeDee's highlights then tell me he doesn't attack the ball. He's lucky to be alive from some of the hits he's taken.

Qcard

Reaction score
He seems to go get the ball much better than Cedee.

James Washington's build is the reason his game looks not so fluid.

Dude is ALL limbs!! I hope JW is healthy.

It appeared he bulked up 10-12lbs Off-Season. Is it rehabilitation weight or good playing weight to last the season?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Washington is also stout, he can take some hits. But you have to give it to CeeDee. He is skinny looking but all muscle though and he can take a hit. Also it is not how big your muscles are but how dense your muscle tissue is. Lamb is no lamb.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Washington looks like a poor man’s Michael Gallup to me… not as fast (and MG is no burner), fluid, or precise in terms of route running.

I am not saying he has zero value— but after missing all TC and half the season— is he even going to be familiar enough with the offense to have any chemistry with Dak?

I don’t think he will even be able to come close to Ced Wilson’s impact and chemistry on offense— let alone put a dent in what’s been missing since we cut Amari lol

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
CeeDee has no problem going after the ball in traffic. Watch his highlights and you'll see him taking some big hits.

On the interception play CeeDee just lost track of the DB, because he was looking back for the ball. It would have been a big play if Dak would have thrown it right to the DB making him stand in place. Lamb would have intercepted the ball from the DB, while the DB was standing there flat footed.

But as it were Dak threw it short and the DB ran up and intercepted the pass. If Lamb would have known that DB was moving forward toward the ball, I guarantee you he would have taken the big hit to catch the ball. Like I said watch CeeDee's highlights then tell me he doesn't attack the ball. He's lucky to be alive from some of the hits he's taken.
Thats quiet an explanation. TBH I have not seen him being that aggressive, actually. It looks more to me that he continues to go trough the route when a DB is making a play on the ball. Happened in Philly too. Also Moose and other guys, I believe Eatman and Broaddus, have mentioned that he really should attack the ball more and that is a flaw in his game, not saying what you say is not true. It may be more of a play by play thing. He is still a young guy.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Washington looks like a poor man’s Michael Gallup to me… not as fast (and MG is no burner), fluid, or precise in terms of route running.

I am not saying he has zero value— but after missing all TC and half the season— is he even going to be familiar enough with the offense to have any chemistry with Dak?

I don’t think he will even be able to come close to Ced Wilson’s impact and chemistry on offense— let alone put a dent in what’s been missing since we cut Amari lol
I sure hope he and Dak can develop some connection in the remaining games, it would be nice for this offense to have a guy you can send up the middle to fight for a ball in traffick and make something happen, kinda like what Cobb does for Rodgers, the hard catches in traffick.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He and Dak have been practicing all year even when Dak was limited. So to answer your question….probably not lol. But who knows I’ve written off all their free agents and they've mostly done alright there.