A Chargers fan's picture of final play

Bcburns

Reaction score
Wow! Even though I saw the whole thing I had no idea Glenn made such an amazing play! I don't think you can fault Brees for that Int. He put that ball in a good spot to try and win the game. It just wasn't enough.

dpf1123

Reaction score
Wow. Didn't think it was ever that close to being completed.

Glenn made a fantastic play.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Is that SD fan trying to say they got robbed?

He's saying they came very close to winning, but Glenn made a great play.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Henry and Glenn made plays on that final series that we haven't seen here in a decade. Henry took away a sure TD from McCardell. And the pic of the play Glenn made speaks for itself.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!!!!!! That was such an incredible game.....This win will get the Boys confidence back on the right track...and so young with all that talent.

We're back!!!

Pabst

Reaction score
Better angle then we got to see on TV.

That picture is perfect to showcase just how close that game was. If the ball had been thrown a couple inches to the left, we would all be singing a very different tune.

That being said, glad we ended up on the good side of that play. Hell of a game.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Notice how Newman is a spectator? Glenn made an awesome play on the ball. You could see on the TV replay how the receiver had the ball in his hands and Glenn knocked it loose. You could also clearly see that the ball arrived before Glenn touched the receiver so there was no PI on the play.

Thank God we got Henry and Glenn in the offseason. Those two and Newman, should give us an excellent trio of CB's back there all year.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
Notice how Newman is a spectator?

Newman isn't going to catch a break on this board at all. He's actually putting himself in a good position for a tip ball.

watertown

Reaction score
Newman is a top ten corner in this league, but most posters here think he is terrible

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
And it wasn't his man...but what's point of even saying it. People have their own ideas about Newman. I beleive Adam pointed out there were only three completions on him all day. But to hear people here....he sucked.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, Newman's not moving at all. What's wrong with him? Move Terrence!

I've stared at this picture for the last five minutes and he's still standing there.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
Yeah, Newman's not moving at all. What's wrong with him? Move Terrence!

I've stared at this picture for the last five minutes and he's still standing there.

:laugh2:

mrecktid

Reaction score
watertown said:
Newman is a top ten corner in this league, but most posters here think he is terrible

Top 10? I wouldn't take him over these guys

(In no particular order)

Chris McAlister
Patrick Surtain
Sam Madison
Nate Clements
Champ Bailey
Fred Smoot
Samari Rolle
Charles Woodson
Antoine Winfield
Shawn Springs