A Colts fan perspective of the Pats

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
I got this off another MB(* = 3 rings):

First of all let me say good luck on Sunday against the Patriots*. I will be watching intently and rooting very hard for your beloved Cowboys. As a Colts fan I am very experienced and informed when it comes to the "Patriot* way." So, I feel I am more than qualified to inform you all of what to expect and don't be surprised if one or all of the following occurs.

D**k "Head stomp" Seymour*- Thank your lucky stars that D**k Seymour* is injured because he is a huge fan of the head stomp. You know the move right? When a defenseless offensive lineman is lying on the ground after a play and some piece of classless garbage decides he feels like stepping on the head of the tackle on the ground. Only fortunately for Tarik Glenn he was wearing a helmet unlike your highly talented center who was victimized my another classless individual named Fat Albert Haynesworth. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2669179 Enjoy.

Then there is Mike "nobody can beat us" Vrabel*- Romo beware! This classy gentleman enjoys the occasional lunge at the opposing QB's unguarded knees. The opposing QB will spike the ball, and then seconds later after the play has clearly stopped he will dive at the QB attempting to maliciously injure him. Then the very same evening the head coach (Bill Belichick*) will applaud this sort of action and inform the media that he wouldn't ask Vrabel* to change anything. Once again promoting such dirty acts. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/10/vrabel_fined.html

Roidney "don't diswespect my Patwiots" Harrison*- This guy is a documented cheater. Roidney* enjoys moonlight strolls on the beach, playing with his children, and sticking needles in his butt. I'm sure everyone here is aware of Roidney's* cheap shots and endless disrespect comments. Receivers beware. Instead of "cleanly" knocking the WR's out of their shoes like one Bob "the Hitman" Sanders or your fine safety Roy Williams, Rodney* prefers to kick 'em when they're down. His latest incident was his first game back last week. First game back! Didn't take him long did it? A defenseless player was on the ground when Roidney* takes it upon himself to kick the player while he's laying on the turf. Recently, Roidney's* dirty ways have continued to catch up with him as in the past two years against my Colts Roidney* has gotten hurt on his home turf on two seperate yet eerily similar plays. But don't think that will stop him from taking a cheap shot at your WR's on Sunday afternoon.

Laurence "cheese chasing" Maroney*- While this fragile fellow will likely be out, he carries some embarrassing baggage of his own. Drafted by the Patriots* one year ago this RB was hyped more than an N'SYNC concert in the year 1999. Patriot* fans were thumping their chests about their prized RB "stud" while the Colts were forced to draft a "lanky RB who plays small and goes down easily. And he's nothing more than a third down back." That would be Joe Addai. Ah shucks. Check out this infamous gem. http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160629 Also apparently Mr. Maroney* likes chasing the cheese (men) because it comes with the ****. http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/06/koolaid-maroney-wants-u-to-wash-u-***.html -A must see.

Tedy "bionic man" Brushchi*- Don't let this fellow fool you. He's as dirty as the rest. God forbid Mr. Romo throw a pick because if he should and Tedy* catches it he will proudly thump his chest, go up to a small Dallas Cowboy fan all of five years old and pretend to hand him the football. Once the poor little child attempts to proudly take the ball from Tedy he will quickly pull it away from the child and run around the stadium like a buffoon. Leaving the child with a confused and disappointed look on his face.

Tom Terrific*- What can you say? The guy has it all. Three rings*, money, the hot Super Model girlfriend, good looks (if you say so), Oh, and don't forget those priceless metrosexual Stetson ads. http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/i/Tom_Brady_Stetson.jpg http://www.withleather.com//ul/892-brady3.jpg http://www.withleather.com//ul/893-brady4.jpg He also has a b****rd son named John Thomas Moynahan. Moynahan? Hmmm, makes you wonder if he'll ever win father of the year doesn't it? Apparently Mr. Perfect* can do anything but operate a simple prophylactic called a condom. Instead he let's his small unit get the best of him and gets his beautiful girlfriend pregnant then proceeds to leave her. Nice guy that Golden Boy*.

Bill "hoody" Belichick*- Their head coach. "The genius." "The mastermind." "The greatest coach ever." Oh, and "The Cheater." This man is the center of it all. He clearly promotes dirty play and arrogantly ignores league rules to gain a competitive advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if he was injecting Roidney* Harrison with the HGH himself. He forced a former player Ted Johnson to practice and play despite suffering a severe concussion. Johnson now has BB* to thank for his lifetime of chronic problems. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2751614 It was this situation that prompted the NFL to monitor concussions more closely and provide an anonymous way for players to complain if they feel they are being treated like garbage. This is the same "great coach" who enjoys having extramarital affairs on his wife. He's also the one who Patriot* fans can thank for casting a dark, irreversible cloud over the Patriot* organization and for flushing three Lombardi trophies down the toilet. Because let's face it, we don't know that BB* was cheating during their Super Bowl reign, and we also don't know if he wasn't. Now the public will forever speculate either way. And it's the public's right as Mr. Belichick* has played us all as fools. Worst of all is that his loyal fans continue to support him despite his despicable acts, past and present. This is the "classy coach" who in defeat behaves like a 3 year old child who just lost a game of Candy Land. This is the very same coach who after the AFCCG against the Colts would not even look at Peyton Manning who had just slayed the dragon is the greatest comeback in AFCCG history ever. Beware Cowboy fans. This coach will manipulate injury reports and deploy tactics such as telling players to fake injuries so his over the hill defense can catch their breath. Ask Willie McGinnis, he used to be one of the best at it. This coach will stretch and even break the rules in a pathetic attempt to beat you.

The Patriot* fan- If there were ever a sad situation this would be it. Patriot* fans are so blind that they allow the cheating Patriot* organization to take them for a ride and I think they like it. They will defend everything that their coach and players have done until the bitter end. Their arguments are very amusing to be honest. They are very arrogant just like the head coach they root for. They thump their chests at the notion that they have the greatest QB in the game while knowing deep down that Brady* is nothing more than a VERY GOOD system QB. Oh, and they'll shout three rings*! until they can't shout anymore. Sure there are some decent fans but when you meet one, let me know. Patriot* fans swim in a large river called denial. Unfortunately their "three rings*" slogan no longer has the power it once possessed because of the Nixon-like incident forever known as SpyGate. Instead of taking out their fury on their head coach who let's face it, is the reason that their team will forever be seen as cheats, they take it out on people like you an me. It's basically the same as a grown man acting like a fool because he's making up for other things in the size department if you know what I mean,
emotion-5.gif
Don't let them get to you, they're just very angry as they should be. But they'll never admit it. Nothing they say anymore bears any weight.
In conclusion, I wish the Dallas Cowboys and their fans a great deal of luck. Championship teams don't allow a team like the NE Patriots* to come into their house, with their fans and beat them. This will be an excellent way to measure your team. I for one will be pulling very hard for your Cowboys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
:eek: Wow...that's all I can say...Wow!

That was great! I will from now on type " Patriots* " like this forever! Now, that is what I call trash talk! Whoever that guy is I like him...

:laugh2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I can only imagine how this guy feels - although this article gives me some estimation ;) - after every loss his team suffered against the Cheatriots and then finding out this year that Belicheat was cheating all along.

sacase

Reaction score
Great write up of the Patriots* Seems like cheating extends into their personal lives as well....

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Good read.

Past week, I was in Indianapolis, IN for a business trip, to review manufacturing process of electronic components for our company.

During the down time, I had many football conversations with several Colts fans. I have to say, many of them had some harsh words for Patriot players, coaching staff, and fans. They tallked alot about dirty plays and cheating by Pats. I didn't find those Colts fans as cocky or arrogant, but passionate about their team.

Many of them commented on how good Romo and Cowboys are and also wished me luck about the Cowboys beating the Pats, they said they would like nothing more for us to crush the arrogant and cheating bastids.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
5Stars;1704662 said:
:eek: Wow...that's all I can say...Wow!

That was great! I will from now on type " Patriots* " like this forever! Now, that is what I call trash talk! Whoever that guy is I like him...

:laugh2:

The dude has a right to be pissed. If it was not for the Pats cheating, Peyton Manning would have about 5 rings right now.

And the Media gives Hoodie a pass....WOW, JUST WOW:eek:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Lets stop the homerism here

No Dallas player has ever made a cheap shot, been flagged for a bad play or had rules made because of said dangerous tactics.

This is football. Strap it on.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Ask Willie McGinnis, he used to be one of the best at it. This coach will stretch and even break the rules in a pathetic attempt to beat you.
You mean the regular season game in 2004 against the Pats. Never forget that one.