A Commanders Record Falls

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson, 14 straight games scoring a TD breaking the record shared by Geore Rogers and John Riggins.

DBoys

Reaction score
Hostile said:
LaDanian Tomlinson, 14 straight games scoring a TD breaking the record shared by Gerald Riggs and John Riggins.

Cool one less thing their fans can brag about.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
LaDanian Tomlinson, 14 straight games scoring a TD breaking the record shared by Gerald Riggs and John Riggins.

I betcha younger skins fans didnt even know Riggs or Riggins were even Commanders much less owned the team record

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cheap Shot Artist said:
I betcha younger skins fans didnt even know Riggs or Riggins were even Commanders much less owned the team record

Now they just know that the Commanders are "owned". :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Sad if true. I feared Riggins in his heyday. His nickname fit.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Sad if true. I feared Riggins in his heyday. His nickname fit.

I always hated when the Commanders got down to the 5 yards or so I just knew riggins was getting into the endzone.

Man was he a great rb

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Timmy Smith a Commander owns like the most rushing yards in a Super Bowl (rookie year) other than his playoff and SB performance he was out of the league like 2 years later; crazy stuff the NFL is.

Reaction score
Throw in the fun bunch and the posse...Dave Butz, Dexter Manley..Grant..Mann

There was a whole lot to disdain back in the rivalry's heyday

Reaction score
Hostile said:

It wasn't Riggins and Riggs, it was Riggins & George Rogers. :cool:

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I was under the impression that the guy sharing the record with Riggins was George Rogers (formerly of the Saints). Could be wrong, though.