A.Cooper Catch - Jason Garrett Flag Throw

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The mugging on the last int was inexcusable, especially after the one on Brown that was called.

They were constantly holding our defense passrushers especially Robert Quin. No calls at all. Yet he was flagged for roughing the passer.

Then when a passrusher hits Dak right in the Facemask and there was no call.

Lastly, why was the fumble on Rogers reversed? Yet when Zeke fumbled last week showing that he was on the ground before the fumble, it should that he was down.

Refs lack consistency and its ruining the game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They were constantly holding our defense passrushers especially Robert Quin. No calls at all. Yet he was flagged for roughing the passer.

Lastly, why was the fumble on Rogers reversed? Yet when Zeke fumbled last week showing that he was on the ground before the fumble, it should that he was down.

WHATS WORSE, we couldn't stop the run. THATS why we lost and earned a loss..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was out of challenges...he lost the challenge on the Anthony Brown PI...you only get two challenges once you lose one...it’s an easy rule to understand!!
After challenging the Cooper catch, he was out of challenges. That's why he was pissed, because he had to waste his second challenge on such a bad call.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the rule is simple you get 2 if you are correct on first one you keep it ,he challenged the PI and lost so he still had 1 challenge left used it on catch, call was overturned, he then had none left, you seem to not understand this he did have 1 challenge left and used it on the not catch call.
Otherwise, the play never would have been overturned....Pretty basic.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought the team actually responded after the Head Coach finally showed some emotion.

They got a 1st on the play after the flag; therefore the penalty itself didn't hurt the team.
A first and 25, to boot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The Rodgers fumble was reversed because it was a shovel pass, and wasn't a fumble...but it sure looked like it should've been intentional grounding, but they probably can't call the penalty then...so calling it a fumble worked out for Smirky Dbag.

glimmerman

Reaction score

If not a fumble then tell me who he was throwing to. Really. Nobody around, it was intentional grounding at the very least.. Never even mentioned by anyone, not even the commentators. Just looked over...

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
If not a fumble then tell me who he was throwing to. Really. Nobody around, it was intentional grounding at the very least.. Never even mentioned by anyone, not even the commentators. Just looked over...

The fumble should have stood. Thats because in the NO game they said that they can't reverse a fumble. But why was Rogers fumble reversed? Im sure the commentator gloss over things to make it seem like the refs are making the right calls.

Once again that the refs are inconsistent and seemingly another biased call.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The fumble should have stood. Thats because in the NO game they said that they can't reverse a fumble. But why was Rogers fumble reversed? Im sure the commentator gloss over things to make it seem like the refs are making the right calls.

Once again that the refs are inconsistent and seemingly another biased call.
It’s gotten to the point where I don’t want to say biased. I am sure it’s happening all over the NFL. And after the saints got screwed over in the playoff and then they played the rams again this year and had another blatant call against them. After that when we went into the saints game I knew we would get the short end of the calls there. But this game was just bad. They can’t see everything but to not see that play even after they are looking at it again. And the mugging of Gallup after they were so careful to look at the Brown call. He didn’t look back at the ball but never really touched or interferes with the play.. They call that. And I think JG used his last challenge on that and I don’t blame him.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It’s gotten to the point where I don’t want to say biased. I am sure it’s happening all over the NFL. And after the saints got screwed over in the playoff and then they played the rams again this year and had another blatant call against them. After that when we went into the saints game I knew we would get the short end of the calls there. But this game was just bad. They can’t see everything but to not see that play even after they are looking at it again. And the mugging of Gallup after they were so careful to look at the Brown call. He didn’t look back at the ball but never really touched or interferes with the play.. They call that. And I think JG used his last challenge on that and I don’t blame him.
Our team has had some very “unique” calls go against them the last several years. I’ll add to those the shovel pass to Rodgers own feet and the penalty on Garrett for yelling too loud and hurting the ref’s feelings.

Why is it? I can’t prove if I just know it’s a fact. There is bias among refs in any given game. I’d guess the coaches, teams, certain players, all have something to do with it and whether the refs respect them or not.

You could clearly see that ref didn’t respect Garrett as he gloated to him “throw your flag”. It doesn’t help that, as I heard on trolling the nation, Garrett looks like the villain from a college movie.