A couple Julius highlights (video clips)

JDSmith

Reaction score
The usual, zipped and divx encoded - with sound this time just for the heck of it. 7 plays (6 and 1 replay actually). Could have done more but didn't feel like compressing them until they look crappy and didn't want to make the file too big.

JJ highlights, 16 megs

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If any has trouble with that link...just copy this into your web browser...

66.225.255.101/~smithj/JJ.zip

and then hit enter or go. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks JD...these are great.

Look at #4 clip and look at the push and drive that Flozell gets on his man...he just pushes him back.

I also notice Keys in there blocking...not great blocks but still.

Also on the last one it looks as if witten just grabs Julius and pulls him into the endzone.

Man those are just great..thanks again! :cool:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Thanks JD...these are great.

Look at #4 clip and look at the push and drive that Flozell gets on his man...he just pushes him back.

I also notice Keys in there blocking...not great blocks but still.

Also on the last one it looks as if witten just grabs Julius and pulls him into the endzone.

Man those are just great..thanks again! :cool:

Yep!

Thanks JD

After watching the corpse & Tham, Jones almost looks supersonic... :D

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'll tell you what's great, watching a 12 yard followed by a 33 yard run for a TD, followed by a 13 yard run, followed by a 17 yard run, followed by a 15 yard run, and capped with a 4 yard TD. It's almost too much to bear!

JDSmith

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I'll tell you what's great, watching a 12 yard followed by a 33 yard run for a TD, followed by a 13 yard run, followed by a 17 yard run, followed by a 15 yard run, and capped with a 4 yard TD. It's almost too much to bear!
That was about a season's worth of highlights from our running game last year, or this year until Julius came back. Now it's like we compressed 25 games of carries into one highlight package. It's amazing to see what a good RB looks like.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
thanks for the highlights http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/beerbang.gif

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
The usual, zipped and divx encoded - with sound this time just for the heck of it. 7 plays (6 and 1 replay actually). Could have done more but didn't feel like compressing them until they look crappy and didn't want to make the file too big.

JJ highlights, 16 megs

those files wont work on my mac computer! do you have them as regular .mpgs not avi ones????

thanks

JDSmith

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
those files wont work on my mac computer! do you have them as regular .mpgs not avi ones????

thanks
I'm pretty sure you can download divx for mac at www.divx.com - click on the 'divx' tab at the top and there should be a link for a mac codec.

morasp

Reaction score
That guy sure doesn't let any grass grow under his feet, I didn't realize how fast he was. Thanks for the great clips.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Thanks.

Some quick thoughts.

Barnes is the worse FB we've had. Im sure Robert Thomas was better then him. It's too bad that Gurode got hurt. Tyson Walter is horrid. Especially in that last clip.

Jersey

Reaction score
Great clips! It will be nice to see how inspired our OL plays the rest of the way. Knowing that it could go to the house on any given play. JJ shows exactly what the Tuna liked about him, his ability to juke while moving forward. That's a lot better than EG's wobble, or THams closed eyed style.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you sure those clips are from Thanksgiving?

Seems I saw those same highlights a few years ago with some guy named Dorsett running the ball. :eek:

JDSmith

Reaction score
I did post them here - bump for anyone who didn't see them.