A couple of interesting final nuggets about the loss to the Dolphins

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Vic Fangio scheme .......many wondered why Lamb disappeared for a couple of quarters.

krs1bro

Reaction score
Spot on. We get out coached with no adjustments during the game. Simple formula because the opponents are well aware that there will not be any adjustments whatso ever. Love the post here!!!!

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Spot on. We get out coached with no adjustments during the game. Simple formula because the opponents are well aware that there will not be any adjustments whatso ever. Love the post here!!!!
They adjusted the defense literally after the first possession to stop playing man-1.

Quinn adjusts, he's just so reliant on man coverage that he can't scheme a defensive win.

The Natural

Reaction score
You can run a quick screen at any time to get your best player the football,’scheme’ has nothing do with it

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's baffling coz everyone in the stadium knew Cheeta would be the first read........

Creeper

Reaction score
We always hear about this kind of thing after the Cowboys lose. When they win we never hear about these schemes. The fact is Dak on the road, or the Cowboys offense on the road, is just not the same as at home.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Quinn moved Gilmore onto DK mid game...

Thats an adjustment in game.

Seems like Quinn knew what play to call on last Philly snap. So he had something in the bag, called it, players knew how to execute perfectly and Hurts couldnt do anything.

I do agree....I dont think Cowboys problems are Dak and players...its coaching. I have liked the offensive play calling this year and I have faith in Quinn and his system if its not a power run team. If rumors are true(going by what the internet is telling me...have no clue if its true) and his system requires smaller players who get beat up in gaps on run plays...then thats hard to fix. But is that scheme bad or just personnel issues?

John813

Reaction score
I mean, if Lewis doesn't slip on the presnap motion back out to the left, do they stop the play before the sticks?
Seemed like Lewis wasn't expecting the cut back motion and that gave Hill enough room to squeeze by

krs1bro

Reaction score
We always hear about this kind of thing after the Cowboys lose. When they win we never hear about these schemes. The fact is Dak on the road, or the Cowboys offense on the road, is just not the same as at home.

just telling it like it is Mr. Creeper. WE have the roster to win.