A couple thoughts on the 1st round tonight (not Cowboys related)

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Keeping it away from Mazi right now. There will be weeks of threads about him, we don't need another one. These are some of my thoughts on the rest of the league.

-I hate Philly so much. The draft literally could not have gone better in their wildest dreams.

-Jack Campbell went #18, so as a truther, I feel vindicated. But taking Gibbs at 12 was an insane misuse of draft capital.

-As a Will Levis mega-hater, I also feel vindicated. But I'm stunned the league actually let him drop that far. You'd think someone would take a dart throw.

-Bill Belichick is going to make Gonzalez a star.

-Will McDonald going 15 picks before Nolan Smith is pretty wild.

-Buffalo definitely knew we were shooting for Kincaid.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Keeping it away from Mazi right now. There will be weeks of threads about him, we don't need another one. These are some of my thoughts on the rest of the league.

-I hate Philly so much. The draft literally could not have gone better in their wildest dreams.

-Jack Campbell went #18, so as a truther, I feel vindicated. But taking Gibbs at 12 was an insane misuse of draft capital.

-As a Will Levis mega-hater, I also feel vindicated. But I'm stunned the league actually let him drop that far. You'd think someone would take a dart throw.

-Bill Belichick is going to make Gonzalez a star.

-Will McDonald going 15 picks before Nolan Smith is pretty wild.

-Buffalo definitely knew we were shooting for Kincaid.
they sure did.(Buffalo)
They may have done us a favor.