a few things that stuck in my mind this morning

dirt

Reaction score
1. I wonder what little Danny Boy is thinking this morning as the Deadskins are toast!! I watched some of that game and that was a team giving up

2.Baltimore's D is scary but not as scary as Pittsburghs

3.Hey Dallas media!!! some leaders showed up: Romo, Whitten, Ware, James, Newman--sometimes leaders are naturaly occuring in nature and sometimes they develop over time. I think we define leaders like Ray Lewis--guys who scream and pull the sideline antics. When Newman calls out accountability and then backs his words--that is a leader

4.Funny how things have changed for the D line in the past 6 or 7 weeks. After the Rams game I was catching up on analysis of college D line thinking we had to replace Spears, Canty, and Hatcher!
Spears is playing with violence; Canty is imposing his physical will more and more and even Hatcher is showing up on the screen. Our D line has been dominant when you add in the contributions of the OLB/DE's. I was ready to write Ellis off but he has some gas left, especially since Spencer is taking snaps and contributing.
Touch choice between Ware and Harrison for DPOY

5.reverse can be said for our OL. One weak link in Proctor weakens the whole line. Nice to see BIGG absolutely pancake guys yesterday although he did get beat on pass rush once. Proctor probably put that D tackle across from him in the pro bowl with his efforts

6. That is the most physical I have seen our D play in a long while. It was nice to see the other team having guys limp off for a change! Tackling has improved by leaps and bounds. Can you remember any blatant missed tackles yesterday. Scandrick really tackles well in space for a young kid. Not much given in yards after catch as well.

7.Bennett amazes me with his athleticism. It is evident in small doses right now but on his one catch, he was hit after about 4 yards but managed to maintain body control and lunge, twist and dive forward for a 9 yard gain

8. things you are guaranteed to hear during a Cowboys broadcast:
-the December and playoff record
-Romo chokes in December. I had to laugh when the announcer said that Romo replied "I have only been here 2 Decembers; wait to criticize if it is the same after 8 years" That really sums up Romo. It feels like he has been here for 8 years instead of 2.5 and we really as fans have elevated our expectations.
-Folk hasnt had a touch back all year
-anything related to TO's mood at the moment. I swear they have one camera devoted specifically to TO