A Game - You Draft Any Player in NFL History to Play for your team their entire career

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Yes, your pick applies immediately to the 2020 Dallas Cowboys, and you’ll have said selection for their entire career. Who do you choose?

Mahomes? Brady? Staubach? Montana? Rice?

**** mods I posted this before I was done. It’s supposed to be a game about drafting whoever you want in NFL history in their rookie year, and they play for your team for their entire career.

DanA

Reaction score
Non quarterbacks it’d probably be Larry Allen. The holes he’d open up for Zeke would have every team stacking the box and our WR would have a field day.

Others in consideration would be Ronnie Lott and Mike Webster.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
It depends.

If the player is from a different era, do his skills translate to 2020 given the difference in player size, training etc..? (i.e. Randy White playing DT at 255 as one example)

ItzKelz

Reaction score
To this current roster....Deion Sanders.

Our secondary needs him. Move Awuzie to safety which theoretically should fix our safety issue. But the mere fact that Deion doesnt required safety help means you have an extra body to help elsewhere defensively on every snap.

Not to mention instant offense on kickoff and punt returns.....no brainer for me; Prime Time.....Prime Time......Prime Time
tenor.gif

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
To add to this team it would probably have to be a QB to get us a ring or a guy like Reggie White. Not sure how you could pass on a guy who used to always be double teamed and sometimes triple teamed.