Seldom Seen
Reaction score
College: Vanderbilt
Height: 6-3
Position: Defensive End
Weight: 280
Class: Junior
40-Yard: 4.78

Strengths: Very good speed...Great size...Very athletic...All-around player who can rush the passer as well as play the run effectively...Quick with good closing speed...Very smart...Also a team captain.

Weaknesses: Was not nearly as productive in 2004 (1 sack) as he was in 2003 (8.5 sacks)...Still had to find an ideal playing weight...Needs to be more aggressive...Streaky player who is either great or average.

Notes: Led the SEC in sacks with 8.5 as a sophomore...Has added 40+ pounds since arriving on campus...Could be a workout warrior and certainly has the physical tools pro teams look for.

Looks like a good 3rd to 4th round pick. Assuming he can add about 15 - 20 lbs b/f training camp, he can play around 300 lb range. He could be a good backup to Glover and Ellis in the 3-4 and could replace Glover in the 4-3 rush DT or under DT spot. The fact that he can play the run with that size and closing speed, may be a could find. His size/speed ratio reminds me of Tommie Harris.

Bobo

Reaction score
I've seen him a few times. 280 seems like a stretch from what I saw, and even adding on more sounds unlikely to me. Maybe if he did add some weight it could explain the sack dropoff, but I saw him this year and he still didn't look very big. Guess we'll find out at the combine, I think he's invited. Since we don't have a 3rd, looking at him in the 2nd day could be worthwhile.