A Heartfelt Apology

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I just wanted to clear the air about my poor word choice when describing a head appendage in a previous thread. To anyone my poor choice of words offended, I cross my heart, my commentary, in my short-sighted mind, was more about class, just in terms of character, and not meant to demean anyone from any location or culture in the world in some underhanded way, but I can see how it came off that way.

Anyway, I used a bad analogy. I simply didn't realize how it could be interpreted that because I myself did not interpret it that way. Having been around several cultures with the same stereotype, I failed to see how it could be interpreted as me directing it at one or somehow others when that's not how I meant it.

Anyway, I've never been someone above admitting I'm wrong. And that means apologizing when it's called for. I'm not going to make it long. But I do apologize for my thoughtlessness and will make an effort to self-monitor my posts a little more closely.

I try to be the last person trying to make this world harder for another person than it already has to be. I know we deal with enough struggles without that piled on top, and I'm really not trying to contribute to being that guy. Never have in the past, and never will, intentionally at least.

Cheers

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just wanted to clear the air about my poor word choice when describing a head appendage in a previous thread. To anyone my poor choice of words offended, I cross my heart, my commentary, in my short-sighted mind, was more about class, just in terms of character, and not meant to demean anyone from any location or culture in the world in some underhanded way, but I can see how it came off that way.

Anyway, I used a bad analogy. I simply didn't realize how it could be interpreted that because I myself did not interpret it that way. Having been around several cultures with the same stereotype, I failed to see how it could be interpreted as me directing it at one or somehow others when that's not how I meant it.

Anyway, I've never been someone above admitting I'm wrong. And that means apologizing when it's called for. I'm not going to make it long. But I do apologize for my thoughtlessness and will make an effort to self-monitor my posts a little more closely.

I try to be the last person trying to make this world harder for another person than it already has to be. I know we deal with enough struggles without that piled on top, and I'm really not trying to contribute to being that guy. Never have in the past, and never will, intentionally at least.

Cheers
+I know you're sincere, and can appreciate that, but I have to laugh at "head appendage".

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cheers
I did not read that post, but it's refreshing when someone owns up to being wrong and apologizes.
Tip of the hat to you sir!
:thumbup:

tunahelper

Reaction score

Cheers
Never, ever, ever, apologize. No worries you are forgiven.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Cheers
OK, forgiven...Go Cowboys, beat those that call themselves: Big Blue!

kskboys

Reaction score

Cheers
You are the only one I know on here who is constantly saying naughty stuffies and is just plain mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!