A hope and mock

Sandyf

Reaction score
Have to consider FA first and what we might do. Normally we do not do anything until the second or third week of FA but with a new HC maybe we see a bit of change. Whether anyone likes it or not, I do see the Cowboys signing Prescott, Cooper, Brown and Quinn to contracts.

My hopes in FA
1. Hunter Henry TE Los Angeles Chargers - if they don't franchise him, he is a must
2. Karl Joseph S Las Vegas Raiders - Cowboys like him coming out of college, could be good value
3. A'Shawn Robinson DT Detroit Lions - cheap and maybe a good project guy
or
3. Jarran Reed DT Seattle Seahawks - steady guy, young
or
3. Danny Shelton DT New England Patriots - only for the right price
4. Darly Worley CB Las Vegas Raiders - could be a good signing to replace Anthony Brown

Mock Draft - 12/30/19
1. Javon Kinlaw DT (3T) South Carolina - game changer
2. Jalon Reager WR TCU - slot and punt and kickoff guy, great speed
3. Ashtyn Davis S California - would not be surprised to see two new safeties
4. Colby Parkinson TE Stanford - could be one of those suprise steals, good red zone target
5. Calvin Throckmorton OT Oregon - good backup and better option than Cam Fleming
7. T.J. Vasher WR Texas Tech - tall, good speed, 4 WR set guy

Now sure things will change over the next 4 months and trades will happen before and during the draft so we should all be suprised on how we go, just my take.

TheDank

Reaction score
Solid FA choices and I like the draft, but I'm not sure Raegor and Davis are available at those picks. Too early to tell on where Kinlaw will go but I think he's top 10-15 as well.

dallas72

Reaction score
I prefer DT Marvin Wilson Florida State but Dallas has a thing for Boise players so probably the DE

exciter

Reaction score
Henry and Reed are going to be priority resigns by SD and Seattle, doubt seriouslyeither make it close to FA. Ashtyn Davis is a 2nd round pick!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Love that draft.

Don't really think Henry gets away from LA or that Joseph is...good. But that's a decent offseason too.