A HUGE dose of Choice

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2525871 said:
This is a Tashard Choice / multiple receiving target thread. I know it's difficult but try to stay on track and keep your TO hate out of here.

Man i here you. I came in here to read about Choice and i see people making jabs at Owens. Some Parcells little girl type stuff. "Those guys will catch the ball." Give me a break. If Tashard Choice is a top 2 sure handed player on this roster we are doomed, but of course he isn't. Ungrateful Cowboy fans.:bang2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2526541 said:
Oh please. Owens plays hurt all the time. Lets stop giving "the greatest tight end in the game" excuses.his injuries didn't make him run the wrong route against Pitt now did it?

And Rampage, you Owens agenda is funny. Owens didn't help much, he just scored the only touchdown in that game for us. Right on! Romo threw two dumb passes towards him.

And Owens talks and backs it up. Take a look at his stats for his career buddy. Jason Witten has never been and never will be the type of impact player TO is. Deal with it.

You can bring up TO drop against the Ravens all you want to but when a big game is on the line i haven't seen him fold. You can go back to the Seattle playoff game for more Witten blunders if you really want to.

I like Witten alot but the little side shots people on here give TO is getting tiresome. Dont act like Witten is Mr. Reliable and TO is just some over the hill has been. Witten is alot more replaceable than TO.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Reaction score
Lol lighten up guys. Just trying to get everybody pumped up for the game. Our players need to be angry heading into the game. Mad at each other, mad at the world. TO and Witten are my dudes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree 100%. We should run Tashard to the ground. I think the gameplan should be pass second run 1st. I just don't think you can take chances right now with the way teams are playing our receivers.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2525871 said:
This is a Tashard Choice / multiple receiving target thread. I know it's difficult but try to stay on track and keep your TO hate out of here.

You mean the TO/Witten hate right? There seems to be plenty of both in this thread. You did notice both right?...
Anyway, your original post couldn't have been more perfect. Choice has been an absolute Godsend. Without him, we wouldn't even be talking playoffs. I still believe Romo is special, but I think he needs to get into a rhythm. Slants, short passes including screens, and consistent running plays are a good way to take some of the pressure off him and allow the offense to get going. It will also force Philly to play more honest. Once that happens, then I think Romo can do what he does best and make some great intermediate passes with an occasional big play. Let's pray that Garrett uses some of that Ivy League education and calls a decent game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2526491 said:
LOL. He's nursing 12 injuries and he's supposed to be a great blocker as well as catching the TD's and third down passes?

Anyone who wants to start criticizing players should start with about 15 other players before Wittens name even shows up.
Marion Barber is a warrior that wants to play through injuries. Yet when he's a liability out there, there's 1000 posts that he should not be playing. But when Witten's a liability, no one even mentions it. I love the guy. But I'm thinking he should have been sitting during some of these games.

It's just funny that some people never get criticized, but other players are criticized constantly.