A.j. Hawk

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
how good would we be if we trade up to get this guy? is he going to be a top 10 pick?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think this year is gonna be a good LB draft so I wouldn't want to trade up for anyone. I'd take the other tOSU LB (Carpenter) as well. Plus there's the kid in Virginia as well, and a couple of other good ones.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
how good would we be if we trade up to get this guy? is he going to be a top 10 pick?

I would take any one of the 3 lb's from Ohio State man that was a freakin LB core from hell

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
I would take any one of the 3 lb's from Ohio State man that was a freakin LB core from hell

you ain't just whistling dixie.:)

Eskimo

Reaction score
One of the basic draft rules is that RBs and LBs (non-pass rushers) usually drop as you approach the draft. Chances are that they will go later than most people think a pretty good one will fall to us.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I kinda like Brooks...guy can play inside or out and knows 3-4 now. Possible lb core:

Ware
James
Burnett
Brooks

Zman5

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
I kinda like Brooks...guy can play inside or out and knows 3-4 now. Possible lb core:

Ware
James
Burnett
Brooks

That's too much youth for me. I would like to see another vet besides James in there.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
brooks smokes weed.

I'm sure most players on the team (and every other team) smokes some weed.

Zman5

Reaction score
What do you mean Quincy smokes weed? This guy doesn't look like he smokes weed.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/01-05/0130cowquincy.jpg

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Everyone in college smokes weed.

Why do you think college is so fun?

i smoked a ton of weed back in the day.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lanecity1975 said:
Yes he will be a top 10 pick (if not a top 15 for sure). We we really be better with him. BUT I am not in favor of trading up for anyone. I mean NO ONE!!! A. J. Hawk will not be a Cowboy.

joseephuss

Reaction score
How many draft picks will Dallas have in the spring? They have a few holes to fill. I don't know if losing 1 or 2 to trade up would be the best idea.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We at least without our 4th (Canty) and I believe a 6th but not sure about that.