A Little Info For An Absentee Fan....

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Of course there's Doomsday and Viper and Ben (now banned) in Austin. I also remember flashback. Isn't DIEGO posting as Bach now?

I think Ben's been banned from about every site on the net :laugh2:

As for Diego, I thought he was posting as JEM88

ravidubey

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Been a longtime since I was at Austin360

At least 15025 posts ago (plus those from the Mazevo site)! Good to see you're old school and diehard royal blue and metallic silver as ever

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
It was unmoderated all right. It could become quite chaotic at times. It was a great collection of fans though. The core group was very knowledgable.

CoCo

Reaction score
Ok Austin 360 vets I am offended. How quickly you all have forgotten me.:rolleyes:

Don't forget the Regi AwaRds also included the Dregi Awards.

A couple other names from that site.

Cowboy Fanatic was a great poster but I seem to recall that he lost touch with the site about the time he got a chance to become an insider at VR. He got some gig there - and he was very credible to boot.

Remember "Guru" who had the supposed scoop on Switzer replacements?

How bout "nhtr"? That guy just had a black cloud following him no matter the topic. One of the most unique cyber personalities I've ever met.

The Family aka BigD was a staple for years and one of the very last to stay active over there.

LT & RP (now Viper) still hang out at DCC. I think Bro.Greg has been seen around this site lately too.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
At least 15025 posts ago (plus those from the Mazevo site)! Good to see you're old school and diehard royal blue and metallic silver as ever

I don't know any other way. :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CoCo said:
Ok Austin 360 vets I am offended. How quickly you all have forgotten me.:rolleyes:

Don't forget the Regi AwaRds also included the Dregi Awards.

A couple other names from that site.

Cowboy Fanatic was a great poster but I seem to recall that he lost touch with the site about the time he got a chance to become an insider at VR. He got some gig there - and he was very credible to boot.

Remember "Guru" who had the supposed scoop on Switzer replacements?

How bout "nhtr"? That guy just had a black cloud following him no matter the topic. One of the most unique cyber personalities I've ever met.

The Family aka BigD was a staple for years and one of the very last to stay active over there.

LT & RP (now Viper) still hang out at DCC. I think Bro.Greg has been seen around this site lately too.

Forget you? never, many times the voice of reason at Austin360.

CoCo

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Forget you? never, many times the voice of reason at Austin360.

Thank you. :D

I knew you posted here a lot but until Ravi mentioned 15,000!!! Geez...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CoCo said:
Thank you. :D

I knew you posted here a lot but until Ravi mentioned 15,000!!! Geez...

I had a few things to say over the last 2 or 3 years.:laugh2:

CoCo

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Remember all the talk about the Brazilian girlfriend etc.?

Yes, but was that Diego or JEM? Or are they the same, or ... :bang2:

ahhhh, it feels like home. ;)

keds

Reaction score
I'm another another former Austin360 poster crawling out of the woodwork.... JEM, Diego and DanTanna rule!!!

jem88

Reaction score
keds said:
I'm another another former Austin360 poster crawling out of the woodwork.... JEM, Diego and DanTanna rule!!!
Cheers Keds! But let me set this straight once and for all: I am not Diego. I will confess something....Diego is my brother. I can also assure you that he isn't posting here. He's lost interest in the Boys. Sad actually and an indictment of what kind of fan he really was. Now he's more into Liverpool F.C., who I despise.

Good evening Doomsday and CoCo, good to see two proud alums posting here.

p.s. The Brazilian girlfriend was Jem's domain (of course!); however, I'm older and wiser and happily married to a lovely Venezuelan señorita. Just got back from a vacation there, hence the gap in my Cowboys knowledge.

keds

Reaction score
JEM... I posted for about 5 years at Austin360 under the name Cowboysfan until finding this site... there were some great political discussions there and I thought JEM and Diego offered a lot to the board with their diverse views.
DanTanna was my favorite though as he brought a lot of humor and of course a lot of intrigue with his claim of having an inside source.

jem88

Reaction score
keds said:
JEM... I posted for about 5 years at Austin360 under the name Cowboysfan until finding this site... there were some great political discussions there and I thought JEM and Diego offered a lot to the board with their diverse views.
DanTanna was my favorite though as he brought a lot of humor and of course a lot of intrigue with his claim of having an inside source.
Isn't there a DanTanna posting on this site as well?

CoCo

Reaction score
jem88 said:
Isn't there a DanTanna posting on this site as well?

Yes there is. I don't recall Dan Tanna claiming to have an inside source though.

I'm thinking I vaguely remember cowboysfan posting.

keds

Reaction score
If I remember correctly Dan Tanna claimed to have an inside source with the Carolina Panthers.... whether it was true or not I don't remember but Dan Tanna was always good for a few laughs...

jem88

Reaction score
CoCo said:
Yes there is. I don't recall Dan Tanna claiming to have an inside source though.

I'm thinking I vaguely remember cowboysfan posting.
And of course you remember Jem!