A Little Motivation (From panthershuddle forums)

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
http://www.panthershuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/34956-cowboys-hate-thread.html

"The Cowboy fans make me hate that team. That's why I hate the Cowboys. The fans are everywhere, even in Jersey, which is bound by the north by Jets and Giants, and in the south with the Eagles. You'd think most football fans would like those teams, but Dallas still has strong fan support up here."

Which is why we are America's Team baby.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I embrace the hatred. Hate away Panthers fans. Let it fester in your gut until the stomach acids are eating you up. Feed that hate.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Don't hate me cause i'm beautiful.:shades:

JerryFan

Reaction score
I'm from central Illinois and I've been a Cowboy fan all my life (27 years). As big as the Bears are around here you can still find lots of Cowboy fans.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Yet there are those who are trying to make New Orleans America's Team. This guy on the Sports Reporters just opened the show saying that, "America's Team is back this week as the Saints are back in the Dome...."

Sorry, but no one is feeling sorry for the New Orleans Saints anymore. A feel good story? Sure! However, they are not America's Team.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
My son, my daughter,my son in law, my wife and myself are all Cowboys fans here in central New York.

Right in the middle of Buffalo and Gint fans.

Sometimes it ain't easy, but when we win , It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124143 said:
http://www.panthershuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/34956-cowboys-hate-thread.html

"The Cowboy fans make me hate that team. That's why I hate the Cowboys. The fans are everywhere, even in Jersey, which is bound by the north by Jets and Giants, and in the south with the Eagles. You'd think most football fans would like those teams, but Dallas still has strong fan support up here."

Which is why we are America's Team baby.

Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I live in this area and used to pull for the Panthers as long as they weren't playing the Cowboys. But do to the fans, I root for them to lose.

I even tried to make a bet with a few of them that the Cowboys would win a superbowl before the Panthers but guess what, no takers.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Some people seem to think that if there is a NFL team nearby you have to root for them. I always thought that in a free country you were allowed to choose which team you want to win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
burmafrd;1124241 said:
Some people seem to think that if there is a NFL team nearby you have to root for them. I always thought that in a free country you were allowed to choose which team you want to win.
Or that people might have moved somewhere from where the team they love comes from.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
I'm curious to where the rest of you fellas on this board starting loving the boys? My dad is a die hard so when I watched the Cowboys Steelers game in 95 I was only 8 and of course and I just wanted something to love as passionately like my dad did. So here I am 11 years later typing on a Cowboys forum discussing the advantages of 3-4 defenses, QB qualities such as 'moxie', and why we drafted the wrong outside linebacker in the draft TWO years ago. Man I love being passionate about something.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Twenty two years ago my son started to love the Boys so I thought it was time for me to get passionate with him.
I was a big Houston Oilers fan also, but when they left Houston to Tenn. it wasn't the same ,so I put all my support with The Boys.:star:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The official sponsor of the Carolina Panthers.

snoophateradelogo.gif

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm working in Columbia, SC. I should point out that I have met more Cowboys fans than Panthers fans.

BTW - I hate the panthers. No just because of tonight.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1124379 said:
I'm working in Columbia, SC. I should point out that I have met more Cowboys fans than Panthers fans.

BTW - I hate the panthers. No just because of tonight.

I'm from Charleston, same story down here.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
burmafrd;1124241 said:

Well, it's like I've told everyone when I've been asked as to why do I root for the Cowboys as opposed to the Panthers.

I've rooted for the Cowboys since I can remember and a true fan doesn't switch!!

On a side note, some will ask me why I don't root for the "home" team. I tell them that I wasn't born here. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124381 said:
I'm from Charleston, same story down here.

oh snap, I was born in the hospital in Charleston, grew up for a few years in Summerville, but became a Cowboy fan before there were the Panthers

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1124844 said:
oh snap, I was born in the hospital in Charleston, grew up for a few years in Summerville, but became a Cowboy fan before there were the Panthers

Ironic that Summerville's high school football team is the closest thing to a dynasty in high school sports down here.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124880 said:
Ironic that Summerville's high school football team is the closest thing to a dynasty in high school sports down here.

yep, are they still called the "Green Wave"?