A Little Motivation (From panthershuddle forums)

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Indeed. Prime example of recruiting at the high school level, making talented 8th grade kids stay back a year in order to be a year older than the competition. Its fantastic, kids driving from different districts just to play ball for them. Kinda like the Commander organiziation and the salary cap, rules really don't apply to them,

Reaction score
I'm stuck between the Carolinas and Washington D.C. and I must admitt Virginia has a lot of Cowboy fans and on some Sunday's a few of us meet up at Bailey's Sports bar here in Richmond and we give the Commander fans a HARD time!

Oh by the way I've been a Cowboys fan since 1990!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I was there the last time we played the Panthers in full Cowboy gear. I spent the whole game trying to explain to the Panther fans why I wasn't a Panthers fan. They don't understand how I couldn't be a home team fan.

I explained that I have been a boys fan my whole football watching life and the Panthers didn't excist 35 years ago. Besides that, I live in the south east part of the state, as close to the ocean as you can get. Charlotte is about as far west as you can get. They are not my home team. It takes eight hours to get there.:)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1124381 said:
I'm from Charleston, same story down here.

I do alot of work in Charelston. I have been working there for six years, I love that place. Its one fun city.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1124174 said:
My son, my daughter,my son in law, my wife and myself are all Cowboys fans here in central New York.

Right in the middle of Buffalo and Gint fans.

Sometimes it ain't easy, but when we win , It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

HMMM a Rochestarian?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1125583 said:
I do alot of work in Charelston. I have been working there for six years, I love that place. Its one fun city.

Especially for a 19 year old college student. I just wish I could enjoy the Cowboys winning # 6 while I'm still in school.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1125589 said:
Especially for a 19 year old college student. I just wish I could enjoy the Cowboys winning # 6 while I'm still in school.

I don't know you but I hate you.:D The ratio has to be ten to one there for young folks.;)

SacredStar

Reaction score
I don't understand why people hate in the first place. It's a waste of emotions because the ones you hate don't even know you hate them, so it does no good.

But I do hate the Commanders.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1125368 said:
I'm stuck between the Carolinas and Washington D.C. and I must admitt Virginia has a lot of Cowboy fans and on some Sunday's a few of us meet up at Bailey's Sports bar here in Richmond and we give the Commander fans a HARD time!

Oh by the way I've been a Cowboys fan since 1990!

We've been to that Baileys a few times. Great tvs! It would be way better if you didn't have to get there when the place opens to get a decent table.