A look at our rivals draft picks

jwitten82

Reaction score
Washington, QB Jayden Daniels: I think he will be an injury prone player. He's 210 lbs, RG3 came in at 223 and Lamar Jackson came in at 216. I think bust

Giants, WR Malik Nabers: a receiver with no qb to get him the ball lol. He can be great, but theyre still missing the most important position

Eagles, CB Quinyon Mitchell: a good piece they added to help strengthen their secondary.

How do yall feel about their picks?

Aven8

Reaction score
All top notch players. I would take all of them today.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I loved Washington's offseason so far, but I'm not super high on Jayden Daniels. I would have explored a mini trade down if I were them

NY I think made a great pick, but that team needs a lot of help. I just don't see enough impact players on the offensive side of the ball for them to really be a threat even with a great 1st round pick

Philly did philly things once again and grabbed an excellent player that fell to them.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All strong draft picks and all would be upgrades to a starter on the Cowboys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Washington, QB Jayden Daniels: I think he will be an injury prone player. He's 210 lbs, RG3 came in at 223 and Lamar Jackson came in at 216. I think bust

Giants, WR Malik Nabers: a receiver with no qb to get him the ball lol. He can be great, but theyre still missing the most important position

Eagles, CB Quinyon Mitchell: a good piece they added to help strengthen their secondary.

I think some of our guys will be injured players after they get their big payday!

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Eagles got better - a lot better in the terms of right now today

In three years - the Cowboys may be better off, but you can see the Eagles are trying to bolster a weak position to "win now" and the Cowboys are planning for the Future with a "project"

Will give the Cowboys o-line scouts the benefit of the doubt and say we have a better long-term investment

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

If, like us, these picks were all these teams did in the offseason, I'd feel OK about them.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Eagles got better - a lot better in the terms of right now today

In three years - the Cowboys may be better off, but you can see the Eagles are trying to bolster a weak position to "win now" and the Cowboys are planning for the Future with a "project"

Will give the Cowboys o-line scouts the benefit of the doubt and say we have a better long-term investment
The doubled up with another 1st round DB who slipped. I really like Dejean. He's a fun player to watch in college. Really good punt returner too. Philly had to because their secondary was atrocious last year.