A lot of fans go into the season not knowing their team will be a loser

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
But in the cowboys case.....I know.

We can't move the ball and the coaches will not change anything.

There is nobody in their right mind who believe this team will finish above 500 with the pattern of football shown in 3 games and knowing there isn't much more the coaches can muster up.

Hell I don't even know one team in the league that Dallas is better than on offense and the teams I would have told you wernt before Sunday broke out Sunday.

I don't see how we finish 500 by a mile and it is sad.

I believe we will have a high draft pick which will probably go to QB or WR. And coaching will get a revamp.

I believe JG and SL are gone.

You can call me overexaggerated all you want but I know we are going to be a terrible team this year.

By the weekly patterns and incompetence of the coaching.

When zeke isn't enough to put us over the top then what the hell do y'all expect to magicly happen.

Not a damn thing, that's what.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm told that there aren't any sure-thing QB prospects in next year's draft, but is there anyone even worth taking in the first half of round 1 at least?

John813

Reaction score
Only so much a RB can do anyways.
A QB can throw it up to 50 times a game. You'll kill Zeke in a month if you tried that type of workload.

@guag , Herbert is going top 3 IMO.
Lock will go no later than when Allen went this year.
Grier will go round 1 too, IMO.
Then add in some unexpected FCS QB/some more juniors calling it early.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I'm told that there aren't any sure-thing QB prospects in next year's draft, but is there anyone even worth taking in the first half of round 1 at least?

There is always a couple or so in every bunch even the bad ones.

If Dallas keeps in the direction they are they will be picking 1st from the top of that QB bunch.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Most of us non-homers knew that the pass game probably wouldn't be good.

The front office told us about all of these options now that Dez was gone and that Linehan was going to evolve the offense.

Well I don't blame the weapons but this is the same tired offense we've trotted out for years and Dak just has no confidence releasing the football in it.

I still have hope for Dak. I've seen him look really sharp in this league before but it's clear that the Dak / Linehan combo will not get it done.

If the Cowboys get a chance to draft a QB then they need to make a move but if they don't Dak deserves to be seen with a different offensive coordinator that is the opposite of this JAson Garrett pile of trash 90's scheme.

fredp22

Reaction score
The majority of the fans as well as the experts/tabloids picked us to win between 5 and 8 games which is right where we seem to be headed. The only ones surprised are the people on here that were predicting us to go 12-4 for no reason other than we will, that Hurns was a #1, Gallup would come out of the gate like Randy Moss, Rico will replace Witten, and for some reason the 9th year for Garrett would be different than the other 8. I dont understand or have never seen the team blow off the entire preseason especially when just about the whole wr group is new but Dak did go on a boat trip with them so I guess the team felt that was enough.
I just hope Jerry/Stephen has started the process of looking for the new coach and Stephen forces Jerry to step down. Until both happen even a #1 pick will not turn this team around

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only so much a RB can do anyways.
A QB can throw it up to 50 times a game. You'll kill Zeke in a month if you tried that type of workload.

@guag , Herbert is going top 3 IMO.
Lock will go no later than when Allen went this year.
Grier will go round 1 too, IMO.
Then add in some unexpected FCS QB/some more juniors calling it early.

Give me Grier. He looks like a Baker Mayfield clone. The dude can light it up.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Being a Cowboys fan I just don't expect them to be good. Won't be long before we can all say....it's been a 1/4 of a century etc....!