A message to all fans attending the game from the "Play Maker"

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I love Irvin but it’s getting a little old cause we keep going nowhere in the playoffs every year
omg.... yawn freaking yawn.

Tell you what... go about your day today, go to costco and get your shopping done as to not waste anytime on the Cowboys today. Come back here tonight and well all tell you how it went.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Tell you what... go about your day today, go to costco and get your shopping done as to not waste anytime on the Cowboys today. Come back here tonight and well all tell you how it went.
Can not wait for this game my friend

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
As much as Mike is a huge cheerleader, I've seen the concern that he has with the heart and mental toughness of this current team.

He's been honest and candid about that and I respect him keeping it 100
the clapper would, uhhh never mind!! lol

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

lol, well let’s talk at the end of the month or even in 2 weeks. I’ll feel a lot better if we can get to the Super Bowl and yes that needs to be the expectations.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
lol, well let’s talk at the end of the month or even in 2 weeks. I’ll feel a lot better if we can get to the Super Bowl and yes that needs to be the expectations.
which team in the playoffs doesnt have that same expectation? They all do, but only 1 is winning it. Its the anticipation and the entire season that is fun.

Id love to see them win another, but if we dont, I still enjoyed the hell out of it.

Like I told my players all the time, the game cant only be fun if you win. The heartbreak is what makes the wins so great.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I bet Mike's wearing white today...

In his nose...

I'll see myself out of here