A November Mock to Remember

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
1. Anthony Davis T 6-6/325 Rutgers – The Draft is now on during Primetime and Jerry likes his face time so this is a bad mix. I think Jerry spends a lot of time trying to trade up and make the sexy pick (Dez Bryant) but the price is just too high. It comes down to Davis or Bruce Campbell. Davis is about 20 lbs. bigger and Campbell has injury concerns so they go with Davis.

2. Earl Thomas S 5-10/197 Texas – Day Two is now Friday and Jerry spends the morning working the phones to jump up in the 2nd round and take the Longhorn safety. In other news, Ken Hamlin is seen renting a U-Haul truck.

3. Tyson Alualu DE 6-2/295 Cal – A versatile defensive lineman in the Jay Ratliff mold. He should replace some of the depth lost in Free Agency.

4. John Jerry G 6-5/350 Mississippi – Did I mention that the Cowboys like big offensive linemen?

6. Trindon Holliday WR(KR) 5-5/168 LSU – This kid runs a 4.27 40. Yeah, he’s 5-5 but you gotta be able to find him to hit him.

7. Chris Hall C 6-4/298 Texas – Cory Procter was also seen at the local U-Haul but he works there now.

The Realist

Reaction score
Phenomenal draft except for Trindon Holliday.

If I was going to draft a midget I'd make it Brandon Banks from KSU.

Just as good as a returner as Holliday if not better.

Also does a lot of damage as a WR.

4 KR's for TD's so far this year.

42 catches 1 TD this year. 67 for 9 TD's last year.

With the light coming on for Crayton as a punt returner (thank you coach D).....

and having multiple options at KR........

I stand pat at WR in the draft...........

If I look at one I look at Taylor Price Ohio or a big target....

For what ever reason we had an interest in Patrick Turner last year

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3058340 said:
1. Anthony Davis T 6-6/325 Rutgers – The Draft is now on during Primetime and Jerry likes his face time so this is a bad mix. I think Jerry spends a lot of time trying to trade up and make the sexy pick (Dez Bryant) but the price is just too high. It comes down to Davis or Bruce Campbell. Davis is about 20 lbs. bigger and Campbell has injury concerns so they go with Davis.

2. Earl Thomas S 5-10/197 Texas – Day Two is now Friday and Jerry spends the morning working the phones to jump up in the 2nd round and take the Longhorn safety. In other news, Ken Hamlin is seen renting a U-Haul truck.

3. Tyson Alualu DE 6-2/295 Cal – A versatile defensive lineman in the Jay Ratliff mold. He should replace some of the depth lost in Free Agency.

4. John Jerry G 6-5/350 Mississippi – Did I mention that the Cowboys like big offensive linemen?

6. Trindon Holliday WR(KR) 5-5/168 LSU – This kid runs a 4.27 40. Yeah, he’s 5-5 but you gotta be able to find him to hit him.

7. Chris Hall C 6-4/298 Texas – Cory Procter was also seen at the local U-Haul but he works there now.

I like it, except I know nothing of Alualu.....but I still want G Mike Iupati

BTW, I hope Earl Thomas stays at UT for at least one more year.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
:bow: :bow:...

Since the first round is the only that day..I do believe Jerry will be salivating over Dez Bryant. How can he not? He'll be talked out of it though. Guarentee it. I just don't see him in our WR rotation. Neither him or Miles are slot recievers really.

lol at the Uhaul statement.

rkell87

Reaction score
no homer usc pick!? and two texas players and a rival school pick, lol

but seriously i dont like round 6 and 7 and dont know anything about the cal guy. i think people are seeing sproiles and d.jackson and wanting to find the next one of those guys when the reality is those guys dont typically do as well in the league.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
I think the 1st round pick there are 5 possiblites at LT

1 OT
Bryan Bulaga*, Iowa
Charles Brown, USC
Bruce Campbell*, Maryland
Anthony Davis*, Rutgers
Jason Fox, Miami

I been reading where some people don't think Davis can Play LT in the pros