juck

Reaction score
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y194/juck/OwensYell.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
juckie;2471938 said:

People can bag on TO all they want... BOTTOM LINE - he is expressing his frustration on a team that WONT play up to its potential.

He should be mad... arent we(fans)?

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I had the very same look in my living room...and it wasn't even my birthday.

juck

Reaction score
Oh im definitely saying TO was right by looking like this so did i.The man was open all day long.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
juckie;2471938 said:
It would've been priceless if Romo would've walked by and put the ball in his mouth right at that point!

Batman

Reaction score
juckie;2471938 said:

T.O. is probably yelling out loud, "if only Donovan McNabb was the QB here instead of Tony Romo".

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
he's a baby. pouting and not giving his all when things are going bad.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He yelled at one of the coaches on the sideline, that was cool:)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Batman;2472074 said:
T.O. is probably yelling out loud, "if only Donovan McNabb was the QB here instead of Tony Romo".

or maybe he was yelling...

"The reason we are losing is because batman took the blame for the murders"

Batman

Reaction score
Rampage;2472077 said:
he's a baby. pouting and not giving his all when things are going bad.

I completely disagree, he hates losing. If I were playing for the Cowboys I would be just as of as T.O. is. He has every right to be angry and upset.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
YoMick;2471990 said:
People can bag on TO all they want... BOTTOM LINE - he is expressing his frustration on a team that WONT play up to its potential.

I said that while he was yelling..

I said Im sure ESPN will have a field day, but he SHOULD be upset. I would be mad to. I'd be furious I'm getting a toss sweep on 3rd and 2 instead of going in motion like I did with success last year. I'd be furious with players not knowing to move out of the way on a short punt. I'd be livid about a lot of stuff as a player. I don't blame him one bit.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Batman;2472085 said:
I completely disagree, he hates losing. If I were playing for the Cowboys I would be just as p*ssed of as T.O. is. He has every right to be angry and upset.
I wish I could yell and scream at my boss everytime things don't go my way at work. Being angry and upset I can live, lashing out at others like he does at times, that kind of behaviour I can't stand, my 2 year old behaves better and that's no lie!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2472107 said:
I wish I could yell and scream at my boss everytime things don't go my way at work. Being angry and upset I can live, lashing out at others like he does at times, that kind of behaviour I can't stand, my 2 year old behaves better and that's no lie!

Thats bc in an office thats called insubordination.. On a sideline thats called passion

adamc91115

Reaction score
Batman;2472074 said:

WOW... As much as you bash Romo for choking and you pull MCNABB?

TEUFELI

Reaction score
YoMick;2471990 said:

Agree, somebody needs to show fire. Freaking Pouting Tony Romo aint gonna do it. I am so sick of his toddler mentality. Seriously, he emotions, he acts like my 3 yr old nephew when he pouts. I want my damn quarterback to think outside himself, if that makes sense. Not just act how he feels, realize he is the leader, as all quarterbacks are de facto leaders of their teams...and he must act accordingly. Sorry, I am just sick of his weak mind. Toughen up, and grow up Tony. This team goes only as far as he takes us. I am not worried about TO's "outbreaks"...some emotion when your fighting for your playoff life and absolutely BLOW a game you had won....hey, that is what I expect.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I was hoping TO would chew out a few of them for me.

rojan

Reaction score
T.O isnt the only one that yells at people..Every time Romo makes a bad play he is chewing out some O-Linemen.

That used to be what our defense did about 6 weeks ago but they have maned up..Im hopin the offense can do the same before it is to late.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh well. Crap happens. Get back to it next week and beat the Giants. THe fate of this team is still in the hands of the team and that's all they can ask for going into the final 3 games.