Image: A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Not only did the Cowboys get a huge win, Aaron Donald taught a few lessons to Tyler Smith for us.

Kid got beat badly a couple times but he isn't facing anybody better maybe for the rest of his career, let alone this season.

I was telling my buddy while we were watching the game that fans would talk trash about Tyler not being good or whatever but that it really means absolutely nothing.

It was a learning experience for him, I hope. But he did just fine as a rookie against possibly the best player to ever play the game.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He told him to kick out harder and get squared to the opponent.

Exactly! Smith had the same issues in college. He's so strong he tends to just try and reach out and grab defenders instead of kicking out sometimes. It's correctable and really wasn't an issue until today when he faced a Hall of Famer.

Long story short, Tyler Smith is going to be alright.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
2 sacks in the 1st half, or was it the first quarter.
Nothing after that.
Donaldson is always looking for the weakest link, he never goes head-to-head against the studs PLAY AFTER PLAY!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Donaldson is always looking for the weakest link, he never goes head-to-head against the studs PLAY AFTER PLAY!
Thats not unheard of , as you want to maximize the effect.
Playing against Zack all game will be a nullifying effort and both Donald and DC knows it, just as we rotate Parsons and DLaw around .

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Thats not unheard of , as you want to maximize the effect.
Playing against Zack all game will be a nullifying effort and both Donald and DC knows it, just as we rotate Parsons and DLaw around .
D-Law and Parsons takes on all comers, while Donaldson kept lining up over our young LT that's all I'm saying......................

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I was telling my buddy while we were watching the game that fans would talk trash about Tyler not being good or whatever but that it really means absolutely nothing.

It was a learning experience for him, I hope. But he did just fine as a rookie against possibly the best player to ever play the game.
Yes sir! I was telling my son after the second mulling that Aaron gave him, that we will see if he man’s up! If Aaron didn’t take his heart after that, Smith will be just fine. And guess what, absolutely nothing after. Smith is absolutely going to be a good one!

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D-Law and Parsons takes on all comers, while Donaldson kept lining up over our young LT that's all I'm saying......................
That's the nature of the game. Both offense and defense go after the other team's weakest spot. To not and try to exploit it is dumb.