A plan for Day Two...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Kobal;2056802 said:

You and me both, but I'm pretty sure God doesn't like me that much... we have the proverbial snowball's chance in Hades of making that happen...

That, Kobal, is what they call reverse psychology; I'm tryin' to put the mojo on God... keep that just between us, OK?? You can thank me when the Boys draft him...

silverbear

Reaction score
Smith22;2056810 said:
Most of your choices look good, especially Bryant, Doucet and Monk.

Okam IMO looked awful and uninterested at the combine. No thanks.

He did, didn't he??

Maybe he was goin' through weed withdrawal, knowin' he was fixin' to be tested...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear;2056961 said:
I can be briefer with this response than I usually am, but only because I liked everything you said... except I don't really care for Hawkins for the Boys... couldn't even really tell you why...

But that's some really good analysis there... your reasoning is sound...

And if you keep it up, I'm gonna have to have you killed... :D

Why start now? :laugh2:

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2056905 said:
3rd round I want Markus Monk. 4th round give me Owen Schmitt. 6th round roll the dice on Tommy Blake. Ainge wouldn't bother me either.

I'd be pretty happy overall.

You are SOOOOOO smart, and SOOOOOO right...

Knock it off, would ya??

cleverusername

Reaction score
jjktkk;2056470 said:
I like all of your picks. I would even pick TCU's Blake in the 4th round. I believe he is over his depression problems and he does have 1st round talent. I think he has good character and IMO it never hurts if the Boys draft a native Texan.
`
The best draft I could imagine would have us picking Doucet In the third, even if we need to trade up. With the forth I like Blake, even if we have to trade down for better value.

silverbear

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2057139 said:
ESPN is showing we have two picks in the 4th: 1 (100) and 27 (126). Did I miss something?

The 126th is going to the Titans for PacMan...