A poistive spin on Felix Jones

playmakers

Reaction score
If Felix Jones went to Iowa and became the front man instead of Arkansas how high of a pick would he had been? I think you should keep an open mind. Mendenhall only played one year too. He couldnt even beat out the Saints 4th string running back in Illions. That is puzzling. At least he could had played some, and get his name out there before this season. This is the best thing to know about Felix Jones. McFadden was the LT of college football for two years, but yet Jones was so good, he Earned!!! enough playing time to be a first round pick. Its pretty amazing he even got on the field and produced so well. If hed stayed another year, next season he would be compared to Reggie Bush. For all we know they both could be good but thats something to compare.

Jenkins, was a good pick. You can never have enough good corners in the league. Hopefully, we can play man to man more with those corners and get away from the soft zone we always get killed by.

Bennett looks like a good athlete but we didnt need a tight end. Curtis produced enough in preseason and in the minumal reps of the regular season to earn this spot. If it was me I would had taken Justin King or Dan Connor at that point. Pretty much the best athlete avialable. The damper on all this is not many players come out of A&M. Kendall Watkins jumps out when I think of this guy. When we picked here there wasnt much left to pick from. Maybe he can turn into a Marcus Pollard, with Witten being Dallas Clark, in this offense next season in comparsion to Indy used two tight ends. I think he somewhat resembles LJ Smith. The jury is out.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Mendenhall only played one year too. He couldnt even beat out the Saints 4th string running back in Illions. That is puzzling.
I agree. Usually, really good backs are good from the start. Why couldn't he beat out Pierre Thomas? :confused:

playmakers

Reaction score
Lab, I agree. Even though to his credit I like what I seen in the highlites. But I also like what Felix brings to the team. I think there both going to be good. Its a no lose situation.