A question I'd love to ask at a Parcells PC

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Is there any chance that Tom Crowder makes the team.

He is the best special teams player I've ever seen but seems a longshot to make the team. He's been a playmaker since he was at Arkansas...but that doesn't matter now.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
Is there any chance that Tom Crowder makes the team.

He is the best special teams player I've ever seen but seems a longshot to make the team. He's been a playmaker since he was at Arkansas...but that doesn't matter now.

Crowder played for Arkansas,Jerry Jones is from Arkansas,hmmmmmm................

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Last year when they signed him Bruce Dehaven thought he was the next Steve Tasker. So now that he is actually showing that kind of ability, I don't think there is any way he lets him get away. He knows what kind of value that kind of talent can provide and so does Parcells.

2much2soon

Reaction score
It looks like Glenn/Key/Crayton/Morgan should make the team as WRs.
Does Crowder crowd out (sorry) someone like Copper, by virtue of his ST play, for the last WR position or will they keep 6?

calico

Reaction score
if he continues to produce on ST like he has, it will be heart breaking to cut him because he will not clear the waiver wire IMO. hopefully he can show something at WR and nudges Copper out. I am not a fan of Copper really at all and would not mind him gone.