A question/suggestion/request regarding custom smilies

Reaction score
I was wondering if the Cowboy-themed similes would be used more often and by more folks, if they were culled down a bit?

I know there are times I’ve gone into look for an appropriate one, knowing it’s there somewhere, only to get frustrated w/ trying to scroll through them all, and then just falling back to the same old one/s because I get tired of looking.

Kudos of course to TB’s hard work putting those together, but there are any number of them that have never seen the light of day.

I’m sure everyone has their favs, but might I suggest for a start that some of the duplicate-themed ones, i.e. the barfing, LOL/ROFL/LMAO-types, farting ones could be knocked down to one of each. Also, it would be really helpful if the most universal ones were grouped so they’re easier to find.

I genuinely not trying to ruffle feathers, rather take advantage of something that’s somewhat unique, and not found on every board.

Any thoughts, comments and suggestions would be appreciated… that is, unless you disagree w/ me, then you can just cram i…… oh wait, NM!! :insertyourfavoritesmilie-smiliehere:

ps: Trick, PLEASE, can we have a :beatingadeadhorse: smilie? It would come in SO handy on the myriad of “Drew Bledsoe/Drew Henson etc etc” threads that are bound to begin growing like weeds here again soon.

:a-team: <---~my personal fav that never gets used~

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I was wondering if the Cowboy-themed similes would be used more often and by more folks, if they were culled down a bit?

I know there are times I’ve gone into look for an appropriate one, knowing it’s there somewhere, only to get frustrated w/ trying to scroll through them all, and then just falling back to the same old one/s because I get tired of looking.

Kudos of course to TB’s hard work putting those together, but there are any number of them that have never seen the light of day.

I’m sure everyone has their favs, but might I suggest for a start that some of the duplicate-themed ones, i.e. the barfing, LOL/ROFL/LMAO-types, farting ones could be knocked down to one of each. Also, it would be really helpful if the most universal ones were grouped so they’re easier to find.

I genuinely not trying to ruffle feathers, rather take advantage of something that’s somewhat unique, and not found on every board.

Any thoughts, comments and suggestions would be appreciated… that is, unless you disagree w/ me, then you can just cram i…… oh wait, NM!! :insertyourfavoritesmilie-smiliehere:

ps: Trick, PLEASE, can we have a :beatingadeadhorse: smilie? It would come in SO handy on the myriad of “Drew Bledsoe/Drew Henson etc etc” threads that are bound to begin growing like weeds here again soon.

:a-team: <---~my personal fav that never gets used~

I found an excuse to use that once. It was in a thread bragging about how damn good we were going to be in the running game this year with Rivera added and Al Johnson having a year under his belt. It seemed like the appropriate one to add at the time.

:a-team: :a-team: :a-team: