A Reason Why Keyshawn is gonna resign with the Cowboys?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
-Keyshawn going to resign with The Dallas Cowboys because he not getting what he wants (money wise) out of the free agent market.

-Keyshawn wants to be coach by Bill Parcells not any other coach in the NFL.

-Keyshawn feels like he going to get more production with Terrell Owens there now.

-Keyshawn knows that Cowboys has become more competitive now than ever with or without him. That means superbowl time.

Cowchips

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
-Keyshawn going to resign with The Dallas Cowboys because he not getting what he wants (money wise) out of the free agent market.

-Keyshawn feels like he going to get more production with Terrell Owens there now.

-Keyshawn knows that Cowboys has become more competitive now than ever with or without him. That means superbowl time.

He likes splinters in his ***..j/k!!

How about Keyshawn out of the fullback spot..how bout that to get defenses crying in their beers :)

Hoov

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

If Key resigns my bet is he will backup TO on the depth chart, dont think he wants to do that. maybe he'll see some time in as #3wr.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall of a room with Key and TO in it at the same time.
well you are halfway there since you are already a maggot!!........

just playin... couldnt resist..

uh Go cowboys!!*ducks and runs*

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It wouldnt be a bad idea at all to resign Key. At least when owens runs his lip and some one knocks his azz out we will have a replacement.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
He likes splinters in his ***..j/k!!

How about Keyshawn out of the fullback spot..how bout that to get defenses crying in their beers :)

Didn't Keyshawn run a few patterns out of the backfield last year? I thought he started in the backfield on the interception return in the first Eagles game.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
In no way are Keyshawn and TO gonna get along. I think resigning Keyshawn would be a really bad idea. I personally like Keyshawn, however. It's just that TO is a better football player.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
It wouldnt be a bad idea at all to resign Key. At least when owens runs his lip and some one knocks his azz out we will have a replacement.

Owens is a pretty tough dude. It would have to be either a defensive lineman or an offensive lineman that would have to step up. Owens would destroy anyone else on the team. Roy Williams and Jason Witten would probably be the only non lineman that could give him competition.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
I don't think anyone needs to knock TO out to get the message across to him. I trust that Drew Bledsoe is man enough to stick up and defend himself from TO. Bledsoe has more courage than Jeff Garcia or Donavan McNabb. If TO gets out of line, Bledsoe will put him in his place. He did it to Keyshawn last year.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Key and TO are different recievers. TO can be a possession guy but he's still got a lot of speed and is a deep ball type reciever. Key is a possession guy. He can still get a ton of catches in that role because we have 2 guys in Glenn and TO that can stretch the field. Signing Key would give us 4 really good recievers.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
I don't think anyone needs to knock TO out to get the message across to him. I trust that Drew Bledsoe is man enough to stick up and defend himself from TO. Bledsoe has more courage than Jeff Garcia or Donavan McNabb. If TO gets out of line, Bledsoe will put him in his place. He did it to Keyshawn last year.

Bledsoe has zero chance of setting Owens straight. He didnt set Key straight either. After two weeks Owens will be claiming that Bledsoe isnt good enough to be on the same field as him.

track record.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
Bledsoe has zero chance of setting Owens straight. He didnt set Key straight either. After two weeks Owens will be claiming that Bledsoe isnt good enough to be on the same field as him.

track record.

If you are going by track record as you say then TO will be a perfect player this year

Moose48

Reaction score
I really don't see a problem with bringing Key back. Let him be our 2nd String pass catching T.E., he sure does block well or our 3rd. W.R.

DipChit

Reaction score
Key wont be coming back no matter what. He's the type of guy where he has to think he's the #1 WR on a team. Maybe when he gets to be 38 it would be different. But not right now.

Theres some teams where he still might be that if he signed with them. This certainly isnt one of them though.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I think Keyshawn recognizes he isn't in TO's class or hopefully he does. Obviously, he would never come out and admit that but I think he recognizes his age and he is in that point in his life where he is willing to sacrafice some of his game to win another championship.

And truth be told, WR's like playing alongside another quality receiver because it allows them to exploit the defense and play with less coverage. Keyshawn's job will be a lot easier with TO on the other side. Even if TO is the primary receiver, Keyshawn can have a very good season and potentially a 1000 yard season.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
If you are going by track record as you say then TO will be a perfect player this year

Ya got me there, lets hope he makes it one year with out being stupid.:bang2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC said:
Ya got me there, lets hope he makes it one year with out being stupid.:bang2:

In the end, T.O. is not stupid. He has gotten everything he ever wanted every single time. What will he want next?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Hoov said:
If Key resigns my bet is he will backup TO on the depth chart, dont think he wants to do that. maybe he'll see some time in as #3wr.

no, i think key and TO will start, and we will see glenn in the slot

but i think there will be mixes of 2 wr where we could see key/TO glenn/to key/glenn etc.

but i dont see key coming back and not being on the field much

yesfan

Reaction score
Win is all they have to do and they wound't care.Put
the best possible players around these guys and Glenn,
and Jones and Barber,and its off to the races.:D