A Reason Why Keyshawn is gonna resign with the Cowboys?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
I think Keyshawn recognizes he isn't in TO's class or hopefully he does. Obviously, he would never come out and admit that but I think he recognizes his age and he is in that point in his life where he is willing to sacrafice some of his game to win another championship.

And truth be told, WR's like playing alongside another quality receiver because it allows them to exploit the defense and play with less coverage. Keyshawn's job will be a lot easier with TO on the other side. Even if TO is the primary receiver, Keyshawn can have a very good season and potentially a 1000 yard season.

I couldn't agree with you more...

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Does anybody else love how less then 1 year after Irvin calls out Key and Key then strikes back going way overboard that Irvin does virtually everything he can to see who he thinks to be the most elite WR in the game come to Dallas. Oh and now Key has disappeared and all of a sudden looks like he would play for just about anyone else or retire before ever coming back here to play for the guy who just 2 years ago he said was the only coach he could ever play for again. Me thinks the "kitchen" was about to get too hot for someone and they got the hell out.

What happen to those 1000 catches Key?

What happen to only ever playing for Bill again?? Or not having had lost a step in the entire duration of your career??

What happen to the on-going inside joke of Dallas needing a bigplay WR only for you and a select few others "in the know" (ie. In bill's exclusive club), knowing better then everybody else???

Key smuggly thought he got the last word in last year when Irvin just politely shut his mouth and smiled. I mean come on, Irvin just shutting up and smiling??! And to a punk like Key? Irvin hit him where it was going to hurt (his pride) and ran him out of town in the process. Can't tell me it didn't destroy Key's ego when he learned how much effort Dallas' own Legendary Playmaker was putting towards bringing a "real" WR to the Cowboys...and then for it to actually happen with his beloved ball-coach standing right by and allowing it.

Think what you want, but there's alot more to this story then has been revealed. It's "WR Wars" in Dallas and anything can happen.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Zippy Speedster said:
Does anybody else love how less then 1 year after Irvin calls out Key and Key then strikes back going way overboard that Irvin does virtually everything he can to see who he thinks to be the most elite WR in the game come to Dallas. Oh and now Key has disappeared and all of a sudden looks like he would play for just about anyone else or retire before ever coming back here to play for the guy who just 2 years ago he said was the only coach he could ever play for again. Me thinks the "kitchen" was about to get too hot for someone and they got the hell out.

What happen to only ever playing for Bill again?? Or not having had lost a step in the entire duration of your career??

What happen to the on-going inside joke of Dallas needing a bigplay WR only for you and a select few others "in the know" (ie. In bill's exclusive club), knowing better then everybody else???

Key smuggly thought he got the last word in last year when Irvin just politely shut his mouth and smiled. I mean come on, Irvin just shutting up and smiling??! And to a punk like Key? Irvin hit him where it was going to hurt (his pride) and ran him out of town in the process. Can't tell me it didn't destroy Key's ego when he learned how much effort Dallas' own Legendary Playmaker was putting towards bringing a "real" WR to the Cowboys...and then for it to actually happen with his beloved ball-coach standing right by and allowing it.

Think what you want, but there's alot more to this story then has been revealed. It's "WR Wars" in Dallas and anything can happen.

HUH?:confused:

Pooz

Reaction score
We are playing for now gentlemen. If you don't think so you have ADD. Sign Key and let's win some ball games and make history. It's what the Cowboys are all about, let's make history and dominate not imitate. Win it all now I say. LOUT!

BroGreg

Reaction score
Zippy Speedster said:

Key isn't working for Parcells because of a business move which Key/Bill/Jones understand.

It is as simple as that.

It would be funny to see Key return because then we would see how these conspiracy theories would change like politics.

Keyshawn did a good job while he was in a Cowboys uniform.
If anyone doesn't appreciate what he did then oh well.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
I can't see KJ coming back. We're not going to sit TG IMO so Key would be a#3. Would we even give him the deal he had, which he wasn't happy with, to play 20-30 plays a game max? I don't think so.

NE might take him as a #2 and that could be a good fit for him.