A recap of the Cowboys/Steelers trades

They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year

So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.

I will take that.
 
They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year

So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.

I will take that.
And is not even suiting up currently.
 
They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year

So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.

I will take that.
I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.
 
I hate to be this guy but Micah Parsons impacts games way more than these two combined.
Some like to rag on Micah now even though he clearly was our most (and sometimes only) disruptive player when he was here. I guess, Go Cowboys!

I like what we've done with the trade. I like that it seems to have caused Jerry to be more aggressive with trading. I don't like that we don't have a pass rusher anywhere near the caliber of Parsons.
 
They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year

So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.

I will take that.
I remember not having the literal worst defense in the league when he was here and actually making the playoffs though?
 
They've now traded away a Round 1 and two Round 2 picks for Quinnen Williams and Joey Porter Jr., whom they will pay combined (assuming JPJ extension) ~$65.3M per year

So they get 2 former 1st round picks for an average of $32.65 million and save about $15 million per year average. Over a player that disappears in December and the playoffs.

I will take that.
That’s some interesting math.
 
I don't think you understand the importance of an elite DT let alone that Micah is injured.
Micah being injured in GB doesn't mean he would have been injured here....thats some butterfly effect sht there. But that elite DT hasn't had anywhere near the impact Micah had while here. So maybe not elite?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,673
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top