A recap of the Cowboys/Steelers trades

The bottom line for me was Micah's punk attitude while he was here. He had to go! He didn't want to be here so good riddance.

I understand we still have some fans with that same attitude so naturally they will back Micah. I see you out there.
 
I don't think you understand the importance of an elite DT let alone that Micah is injured.
I don't disagree with you, but I think Micah's impact was greater

The 2020 defensive was historically bad and the 2021 really wasn't predicted to be much better, but then Lawrence goes down and we find out he's an alite pass rusher

Yes the defense let us down plenty from 2021-2024... but he was largely the reason it wasn't a bottom of the league unit

And in 2025, we saw that.

I'll keep saying this... the correct thing to do was to be this aggressive, while we had him. We could have traded for Quienin Williams, we could have signed other free agents... that should be obvious now. But we chose not to, and I don't know if it's spite or what, but it seems Jerry is making moves now, but the guy that made the defense work is no longer here.
 
The bottom line for me was Micah's punk attitude while he was here. He had to go! He didn't want to be here so good riddance.

I understand we still have some fans with that same attitude so naturally they will back Micah. I see you out there.
I think sports should have narratives and I think Dallas should have fired mcarthy dak cd and Micah after that playoff game against Greenbay.


It would’ve been much more fun to have those people in their primes trying to seek vengeance against us.


I really wouldn’t care if Dallas crapped out afterwards 4-13
 
I think sports should have narratives and I think Dallas should have fired mcarthy dak cd and Micah after that playoff game against Greenbay.


It would’ve been much more fun to have those people in their primes trying to seek vengeance against us.


I really wouldn’t care if Dallas crapped out afterwards 4-13
"that playoff game against Greenbay", as if there has only been one. However, given the cast of characters you listed, I know which game you speak about. That loss, in that manner was gut wrenching. But it's insane to respond by cutting that many players to remedy the loss of one game. Are you suggesting that insanity compares to trading Micah away as was done? I don't think so.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,296
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top